ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Matt Maddock (MI) mistook the Gonzaga team bus for "illegal invaders" and posted about it.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Probably just an honest mistake. He's harbors zero racial animus, I'm sure.

Imagine just how big of an asshole you have to be to post something like that? I'm sure he thinks he's full to the brim w the Holy Spirit, too.

What a joke. Maddock should get down on his knees and pray for deportation: of the hate from his soul. Help him, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Probably just an honest mistake. He's harbors zero racial animus, I'm sure.

Imagine just how big of an asshole you have to be to post something like that? I'm sure he thinks he's full to the brim w the Holy Spirit, too.

What a joke. Maddock should get down on his knees and pray for deportation: of the hate from his soul. Help him, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
Good morning, Drive-by.

Every time I see a UK bus in Indiana or Ohio I report the "illegal invaders" to local and federal law enforcement. See something, say something!

Guy that runs the NAPA store in Bedford is a huge UK fan (but he's not obnoxious about it). Has a nice UK plate on the front of his truck. He said the other day he was taking off the UK plate until they got rid of Cal. That'll teach 'em.

Pretty sure all the kids on that roster from outside the US are here legally, Matt.

Kind of like when Myorkas mistook the reigns for whips. Except he knew the truth and kept lying about it. I hope the state rep at least apologizes for the error.
Won’t likely cause it was intentional. Truth no longer matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT