ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings

IU stayed in the teens in all of the polls I've seen except the Collegiate Baseball poll which dropped them all of the way to 27th in their top 30 poll.

IU stayed in the teens in all of the polls I've seen except the Collegiate Baseball poll which dropped them all of the way to 27th in their top 30 poll.
I thought I would add that the poll that has us 27th is in love with Michigan and their cream puff conference schedule, and has them ranked 7th. They are the only poll that has Michigan ranked at all.

We continue to be ranked in the teens in all of the polls except one that just came out. Our highest ranking is with Perfect Game at #12. One poll by College Baseball Newspaper dropped us all together in their top 30 poll while their infatuation with Michigan continues. They have Mich at #13 after dropping two of three at Iowa. Minnesota is ranked in all of the polls, including the one that dropped us, but is behind us in all of the polls that we rank in. Here is the link to the poll that thinks we stink.

http://baseballnews.com/collegiate-baseball-div-1-poll-4-30-18/

This is probably a way-too-easy look at things, but if we turn things around a bit and make the field, then finished ranked higher than UK and UL, wouldn't that kind of slot us in as a host?

This is probably a way-too-easy look at things, but if we turn things around a bit and make the field, then finished ranked higher than UK and UL, wouldn't that kind of slot us in as a host?
If we hit the ball the way we did in the last game against Illinois, I certainly would like our chances.

I looking for Louisville and UK midweek games to help RPI. (Captain Obvious) I hope we get them both. I want the all the remaining series too. If we are as good as advertised then go get it. (We have a good team)
Go Hoosiers!

Somehow, someway, Perfect Game still has us in their poll at #19. Of the four polls I've seen, they are the only one that see us as a top 25 team.

Last edited:
Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT