ADVERTISEMENT

Rand Paul - The Most Dangerous Man in DC?

Believe it, lucy, these assholes are costing people jobs and money, for what? If I was in charge Teiunman Square would look like a block party compared to what I would do
LOL Right. You'd shoot yourself if you ever tried to figure out how to fire a weapon.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
Not sure what the Daily Signal is, and yes, this is a soft-ball, staged interview, but the answers are still revealing.

When common sense invades DC, warning bells go off and the fools head for undisclosed locations.

And Paul spews common sense:

PS - If you criticize Paul without listening, God will know.
Paul advocates private companies making their own rules about vaccination for customers and employees, but he doesn’t seem to like hospitals doing the same (by implication of his examples).

Argumentation is Like multiplication — including one untruth or one illogic is multiplying by zero, so your answer is zero.

I’ll definitely grant you this, Paul has a persuasive way with words, selectively using truth for his own agenda. It’s a pity our politicians lack the agenda of seeking truth.

So maybe we require permits for protests on the streets? I wonder if we should have a built in protest area next to every city hall/state legislature/congressional building.
So maybe we require permits for protests on the streets? I wonder if we should have a built in protest area next to every city hall/state legislature/congressional building.
Permits are required now. It’s part of time, place, and manner restrictions.

Here’s a decent primer:

Careful - he's an internet bully. He's already threatened anyone who does it.

Be afraid. Be very afraid of the internet tough guy.
That guy has issues but He wouldn't do what he says he would do when he met people face to face. His trashed postings on the BBall board are amusing though. I've seen some drunk posting and had a few but it's like he is in a whole language of his own.

Reactions: DANC
Permits are required now. It’s part of time, place, and manner restrictions.

Here’s a decent primer:

Yes, I should have been more precise. I doubt that all the protests that happened were permitted and/or the details of the permit were followed.

In some places they were, I know the protest I attended was because the paper pretty much listed the exact times and routes. But in many of the bigger city protests I recall the news crews having no idea which roads were involved nor the times. Places like NY and Milwaukee sounded far more organic then planned. In some cities they ran off to the interstates and I suspect the cities lack legal authority to permit that.

And if they had a permit from 3-5 and we're out to midnight, they were not following the permit.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Truckers in Canada are complaining about COVID rules in Canada …
Deliver a load in the US, and take a two week unpaid vacation when you get back.
Alone in a truck … already is an isolation regimen… is two weeks more really going to impact public health.

They seem to be having as much impact as many a UAW strike in recent memory on Automakers.
Canadian businesses will apply the political pressure to get this resolved soon enough.….
Their US customers are losing money on missed deliveries.

Just my opinion, of course, but I think our American protests always seem to bring out a violent and destructive few that ruin the messaging of the peaceful many.
I lot of times it can even be people out of town coming in to stir up trouble so they can vandalize and loot.

Go truckers go. If all the american citizens would just say no to our current politicians what they gonna do. Biden would probably love to send the military and f15s out. What a warmonger.

I like Paul. The only thing not to like about him is he is associated with the evil Republican party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT