ADVERTISEMENT

QB JT Kitna sets official visit with Indiana football.

Jim Coyle

Publisher
Feb 28, 2020
Bloomington, IN
thhehoosier.com
I met JT Kitna at the Rivals invite only camp at Decatur Central HS last week. He was the only camper I talked to. I just happened to see him throw some really nice balls and started chatting with him when I found out that not only is he the son of former NFL quarterback Jon Kitna, but that Indiana was on his radar and vice versa.
He really likes the #iufb staff and believes in what coach Curt Cignetti has going on in Bloomington.

Good article with background info and specific dates on his official visit. The pedigree is great to see and he's had positive articles written about him recently.

I'm a little surprised a Hoosier.com reporter is just learning about him. Kitna was offered in January and he's taken at least two trips to Bloomington so far, at one of the junior days and a spring practice I believe. Also well documented that he's Jon Kitna's son and the brother of maligned Jalen Kitna.

Good article with background info and specific dates on his official visit. The pedigree is great to see and he's had positive articles written about him recently.

I'm a little surprised a Hoosier.com reporter is just learning about him. Kitna was offered in January and he's taken at least two trips to Bloomington so far, at one of the junior days and a spring practice I believe. Also well documented that he's Jon Kitna's son and the brother of maligned Jalen Kitna.
I’m not surprised in the least that our beat writers are a couple of steps slow. Even less so when it is in regards to football:

There has been some turn-over in staff here & I feel they're really trying to contribute more to football.

Anytime a 'name' known to FB can somehow get associated to IUFB it's good for the fanbase, coaching staff, the programs future, not to mention recruiting. Ever since Cignetti hit town this program has consistently hit positive achievement markers even if some have been of the "way it should be" variety. Just no appearance of a dud grenade, hot mess embarrassment, crapped in mess kits or the proverbial self inflicted bullet to the foot.
Don't know why BTN remains on their back pockets and not get around and talk to their new HC's in the conference. Mind boggling the lack of effort media outfits put out prospecting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT