ADVERTISEMENT

PURDUE: The Indiana University

No fan base deserves less success than Purdue’s. Just absolutely reprehensible scumbags. How does someone who acts like this function in society? Are they able to interact normally with peers or supervisors? What marketable skill do they even have?

Happy to entertain all you Hoosiers! Next stop Phoenix!
Google it!
Google it!
Don't take my word for it: Google it!

You should be proud. Something so completely rare as this for Purdue basketball is to be celebrated. Glad to see Keady was able to hang on long enough to witness this extraordinary unusual feat.

Screw PU and they deserve a final four every 44 years or so. LOL

Remember until you change it IU 5 national championships PU 0. Last final four 2002 versus 1980 now 2024. Hang a banner for final four 3rd time. Don't get beat by a 11 seed next week. They are playing well.

PU hasn’t lost to an 11th seed recently have they? I can’t imagine them losing to nc state but an 11th seed loss would be nice.

I’m expecting them to give UConn a good game too.

Hopefully IU gets its head out of the sand one of these years

Reactions: Klaus 7196
Mike Davis and Tom Crean accomplished this much. You'll learn. It only gets harder now.
Crean never accomplished this at Indiana.
I didn't come to gloat. No reason for that. I did want to see if anything classy would be posted.
Look it's difficult to get to a FF. IU has been many times. But it's been over 20 years for Indiana. It's just not easy. All we are doing is celebrating the accomplishment. No
More or less than what Indiana fans would also do.

Crean never accomplished this at Indiana.
I didn't come to gloat. No reason for that. I did want to see if anything classy would be posted.
Look it's difficult to get to a FF. IU has been many times. But it's been over 20 years for Indiana. It's just not easy. All we are doing is celebrating the accomplishment. No
No, that’s not all you are doing. Your brethren are here to post garbage, but carry on. Will there be an IU sucks chant at the final four?

Purdue has been basically #1 for 2 straight seasons. They have a 9ft guy that gets every call and shoots 25 FTs a game. If they don’t win the national championship it’s a huge bust unsuccessful season. Mike Davis went to a championship game

Google it!
Google it!
Sure enough, I googled it and you’re right.

I can’t imagine if my alma mater/team I root for made the Final Four and the first thing I think of doing is gloat to our rivals.

It’s best not to do that at all, but if you’re hellbent on it, at least wait a day or two.

I’d say act like you’ve been there before, but I get that it’s probably hard to stretch your imagination that far.

All we are doing is celebrating the accomplishment. No

Then stay on your own F****** board!
I would sure as hell hope that NO IU fan would run to the PU board before the final horn faded.
Definition of lame!

Reactions: indiana ed
Google it!
Google it!
Yes, the university with:
3 National Championships across ALL sports
1 more BIG title than the University of Chicago
Fewer BIG titles than Penn St
IU has 3 programs with more national championships than Purdue's entire athletic department.

Purdue has been basically #1 for 2 straight seasons. They have a 9ft guy that gets every call and shoots 25 FTs a game. If they don’t win the national championship it’s a huge bust unsuccessful season. Mike Davis went to a championship game
As opposed to a team with the number 2 and 4 players on the NBA draft reaching the SS?

The cherry on top is IU will probably be irrelevant for another 5 years. They will suck next year even worse. Keep hating

5-0….thats the only argument I need. Hell I’ll give ya the 1 this year if you win it…so 5-1. Suck it

It's about time. Enjoy your success.
I'm actually rooting for the Boilers. I hate to lose to Purdue, but I'm not a hater.
Many good things come to IU if PU wins a title.
Not sure PU has the backcourt to hang with UConn.
Both Bama and NC State will need the 3 ball to stay close in their respective games.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: Klaus 7196
It's about time. Enjoy your success.
I'm actually rooting for the Boilers. I hate to lose to Purdue, but I'm not a hater.
Many good things come to IU if PU wins a title.
Not sure PU has the backcourt to hang with UConn.
Both Bama and NC State will need the 3 ball to stay close in their respective games.
Go Hoosiers!
“Many good things come to IU if Purdue wins a title.”
Please elaborate further, these good things aplenty. I can think of none.

Reactions: kkott
Why feed the trolls? Just ignore and they will go away.
And if you are going to troll at least wait til you have won something.
Karma is a beautiful thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT