ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue folding like a cheap lawn chair again in the 2nd half vs IA.

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
It's probably better for us if they won, but it's hard to root for that and not enjoy watching the Boilers go down.

That collapse in the first game on Rick Mount Day, after his halftime ramble about how great this year's team and Mackey Arena are was a classic.

It's probably better for us if they won, but it's hard to root for that and not enjoy watching the Boilers go down.

That collapse in the first game on Rick Mount Day, after his halftime ramble about how great this year's team and Mackey Arena are was a classic.
If you're Iowa at home, you win.
If you're Purdue, you shit the bed.
It's what you do.

I decided yesterday that IU would not have a problem with Purdue. They let the northwestern bigs abuse them and still won by 30 due to dominant guard play. Watching about 3 minutes of the Iowa Purdue game today confirmed this thought for me.

Looks like we're going to be stuck with this clown.

Dude, they are Purdue.

Watched the first half getting my hair cut...said to the goth chick cutting, that Purdue would melt down in the 2nd half and lose. Didn't think it would be that bad though.

I decided yesterday that IU would not have a problem with Purdue. They let the northwestern bigs abuse them and still won by 30 due to dominant guard play. Watching about 3 minutes of the Iowa Purdue game today confirmed this thought for me.

Looks like we're going to be stuck with this clown.

That's my impression too, but they have dominated us every year we didn't have Zeller.

That's my impression too, but they have dominated us every year we didn't have Zeller.

I've thought the same thing but for some reason I think Yogi is on a mission and won't let Purdue beat us at home. Hope I'm right

Iowa is a good team, I'm impressed.
That was the first time I can remember seeing Jok play. I really liked his game. He reminded me of how Oladipo played for us. Jok plays a more physical game than Victor.

Iowa reminds me of our team in many ways, but especially how they push the ball up the court. I am looking forward to the Iowa game.

Against Purdue, Bielfeldt should get some open 3's and the emerging game of Morgan and OG should help take the defensive pressure off Bryant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT