ADVERTISEMENT

PU unpacking B1G Championship trophy with 5 min to go against iU

We will have a new coach next year and your once every 20 years star player will be gone.

Reactions: hoosier48
The Big Ten in general was the weakest I've ever seen it in 15 years if not more. So Purdue fans don't get fooled by this Fool's Gold we still need a new coach too

Reactions: hoosier48
If that's true what does that say about where IU stands in the pecking order?

It says that IU is horrible this year and needs a new coach in the worst way.

I love the Purdue trolls over here. Sorry to disappoint you guys -- you can come over here and rip on the IU team this year and you're going to get nothing but AGREEMENT out of us. The team IS awful. Pile on if you want. Go ahead. We're big boys. We can take it. We want change. We know that the league is just awful this year (and was last year). We can take it. We want better. We want change.

I don't think you West Laffy trolls are going to get much satisfaction over here today...

That may be true, but how bad must the program be that is in sole possession of 13th place then?

Don't mind him. He's had like 20 different usernames and posts on the Purdue free board and gets banned all the time. Not representative of the majority of their fanbase.

Purdue could not win a National Title with their greatest coach ever, they will never win a NCAA Championship. Swanigan will be gone to the NBA after this season, and Purdue will return back to the middle of the pack in the B1G next season.

Purdue could not win a National Title with their greatest coach ever, they will never win a NCAA Championship. Swanigan will be gone to the NBA after this season, and Purdue will return back to the middle of the pack in the B1G next season.

Even though we return 4 starters and only lose Spike outside of Biggie? Well still be a top 25 team imo. Any other awesome predictions?

If Swanigan had been lost for the year, Purdue would not be B1G Champions, and would be middle of the pack, and definitely not Top 25. Purdue is barely top 25 with their best player since Glenn Robinson, in a very down B1G year.

I love how the only comback many on here have are spelling errors...not much left in the IU tank.

Please reread the entire thread. Tell me you"re not that slow.

OK, I'll help you out. My post was in reference to a prior poster stating IU should "Enjoy the NIT." You see CBI is a lesser tournament than the NIT.

By the way, it's spelled comeback.

If Swanigan had been lost for the year, Purdue would not be B1G Champions, and would be middle of the pack, and definitely not Top 25. Purdue is barely top 25 with their best player since Glenn Robinson, in a very down B1G year.

16 is barely? Lol. You can play the what if game all you want it doesn't change anything. If Yogi had gone pro after his junior year, you wouldn't have won the B1G last year. See how pointless that is?

Please reread the entire thread. Tell me you"re not that slow.

OK, I'll help you out. My post was in reference to a prior poster stating IU should "Enjoy the NIT." You see CBI is a lesser tournament than the NIT.

By the way, it's spelled comeback.
What happened in time 30 years ago besides IU winning their last national championship? Top Song: Walk Like an Egyptian, Top Movie: Beverly Hills Cop II, President: Ronald Regan. Can you say "no longer relevant"?

What happened in time 30 years ago besides IU winning their last national championship? Top Song: Walk Like an Egyptian, Top Movie: Beverly Hills Cop II, President: Ronald Regan. Can you say "no longer relevant"?

image%201.jpg

WTF are you talking about?
Where did I post anything remotely referring to an IU championship?
I was wrong, you are that slow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT