ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Minny

If Penn State loses today and IU beats them next week, we will be ahead of PSU and facing off vs. Michigan for a chance at the #3 team in the B1G. Gosh forbid Minny wins out and beats OSU in the B1G title game, both somehow make the playoffs....Indiana to Pasadena?!?! Vbg

Reactions: vesuvius13
Would like to see PSU come back and win..while at the same time Minny exposes some weaknesses for deboer to take advantage of next week. Would be a much sweeter win if PSU was undefeated.

Also, Mullen should blanket hamler

Reactions: vesuvius13
Penn State looks beatable....Minnesota up 12 with 14 minutes left. Indiana will give Penn State fits, whether it's enough to win, we will soon find out.

PSU losing does not help us AT ALL.
We most likely would not have beaten them even if they had won today.
We need to try to get out of this game injury free and get ready for the last two games which are both winnable.
We will be PUkes bowl game ,it will be a dog fight.

Reactions: BayernFan
Are you for real? You’re still whining after a 7-2 start?
We will never play a schedule like this again. We’re the same team of the last two years we’re just playing 1-8 Northwestern and 3-7 Maryland instead of respectable teams. We haven’t beat a respectable team yet.

We will never play a schedule like this again. We’re the same team of the last two years we’re just playing 1-8 Northwestern and 3-7 Maryland instead of respectable teams. We haven’t beat a respectable team yet.
No you haven't, and that won't change with your final two opponents - - Wisconsin and IU. Hell, you needed a last second field goal to beat lowly Northwestern today. What a shitshow you've got going up there in WL.

Think if we would’ve done a search and hired Fleck. Think where we’d be.
Man you just can't stop can you? Nothing ever positive comes out of your mouth regarding IUFB. IF and thats big IF you do say something somewhat nice its always a backhanded compliment. Go to the PU board where you belong and we all know you'd love to praise the "god" himself Bhrombardi

Man you just can't stop can you? Nothing ever positive comes out of your mouth regarding IUFB. IF and thats big IF you do say something somewhat nice its always a backhanded compliment. Go to the PU board where you belong and we all know you'd love to praise the "god" himself Bhrombardi

Twindegrees/Ducati/Fraudpaw is a Brohmorrhoid™

I've actually been impressed with you guys so far this year. However, you can't argue that schedule hasn't exactly been murderers row. But not IU's fault either, got to play the teams on your schedule. I think these next three games are extremely important for IU. At the very least need to go 1-2. Going 0-3 would put a sour taste on the whole season wouldn't it?

To steal a post from our board.
From CompughterRatings both Purdue and IU’s best win has come against Nebraska. Purdue’s worst loss is to #59 TCU while IU’s worst loss has come to #53 MSU.

Average Opponent Ranking for IU - 139.3
Average Opponent Ranking for Purdue - 67.2
Opponent Record of IU - 29-53 (.353)
Opponent Record of Purdue - 48-43 (.527)

I’m pulling for Minny. We control our own destiny next week. I like Fleck and I can’t stand Franklin.
I have heard from reliable sources that Fleck not really all that squeaky clean. He likes to doctor his films and play scripts to throw peoples tendencies. Among other things. Sounds a little Belicjheck like to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT