ADVERTISEMENT

Project 2025

If you're pro-democracy and not familiar with the "Project 2025" manifesto and what it means for the country if Trump is elected, you need to be.

Holy shit.
Sounds like the Right wing version of the Open Society Foundation. For every yin there’s a yang…

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
If you're pro-democracy and not familiar with the "Project 2025" manifesto and what it means for the country if Trump is elected, you need to be.

Holy shit.
I had linked that a few times. It is scary that any American would think that is ok let alone a big portion of a party.

Last edited:

Holy shit.
Most people in real in real world who can barely survive dont care about your scare tactics. They want to buy groceries. Your argument is why biden is losing. Nobody cares except you liberal white elites. The working class cares about real issues.

8637bb4d-42e8-4962-986b-deb129974c08_text.gif

Most people in real in real world who can barely survive dont care about your scare tactics. They want to buy groceries. Your argument is why biden is losing. Nobody cares except you liberal white elites. The working class cares about real issues.
Agree!

I've got 50 Project whatever manifesto's I could post about this government and their nazi projects against people for control that are real and happening now. As bad as it is now imagine if they took our guns! You'll know when a REAL January 6th occurs when people show up armed.

Here's the truth. When liberals on this board spout sh!t, its about as worthless as a tumor hanging off the end of a wellknot on someones a$$. GTFO with your liberal Steele dossier BULLSHIT! Every GD thing the liberals do is a lie all the way down to Shumer posting pics on the grill this past weekend with cheese on top of RAW burgers. Trump will buy us 4 years of sanity and maybe some financial freedoms. Anyone else will continue running us off a cliff!

F*ck liberals, F*ck this government, F*ck the IRS, FBI, DOJ, and any other 3 letter government over reaching nazi bullshit tactics. And F*ck Biden and his capital gains taxes! AND F*CK BOWL and his band of idiot liberal brainwashed yes men! After all the lies and bullshit we've dealt with the ast 8 years you're not even worth a reply so f*ck off! Rant OVER!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Agree!

I've got 50 Project whatever manifesto's I could post about this government and their nazi projects against people for control that are real and happening now. As bad as it is now imagine if they took our guns! You'll know when a REAL January 6th occurs when people show up armed.

Here's the truth. When liberals on this board spout sh!t, its about as worthless as a tumor hanging off the end of a wellknot on someones a$$. GTFO with your liberal Steele dossier BULLSHIT! Every GD thing the liberals do is a lie all the way down to Shumer posting pics on the grill this past weekend with cheese on top of RAW burgers. Trump will buy us 4 years of sanity and maybe some financial freedoms. Anyone else will continue running us off a cliff!

F*ck liberals, F*ck this government, F*ck the IRS, FBI, DOJ, and any other 3 letter government over reaching nazi bullshit tactics. And F*ck Biden and his capital gains taxes! AND F*CK BOWL and his band of idiot liberal brainwashed yes men! After all the lies and bullshit we've dealt with the ast 8 years you're not even worth a reply so f*ck off! Rant OVER!
Starting early or finishing late?

How is it a scare tactic to bring up what traitor Republicans put out?

What are your thoughts on Project 2025?

Here y'all go. Project 2025 is accepting applications from those outside "the Swamp" to serve in the next conservative administration:

Looks like a subtle way to say Trump screwed up the last transition and squandered a lot of his time with incompetence, so we're going to get ahead of the problem for the hopeful next time.
jesus. just an army of boeberts and mtgs. nightmare

You don’t get to decide what REAL issues are. Women have some real issues that they have been and will continue to be voting for/against.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Looks like I’m late to the party. I only learned of “Project 2025” very recently. For those like me who are new to it, here is some background along with key features.

The authors of this 920-page handbook, which Trump advisor Steve Bannon has called a “blueprint” for a second Trump administration, include many former Trump administration officials and advisors.

Project 2025’s director is Paul Dans, Chief of Staff of the Office of Personnel Management during the Trump administration.

A senior advisor to the project is John McEntee, Trump’s most ardent internal loyalty enforcer.

Key features:

• Project 2025 is recruiting tens of thousands of MAGA/Trump loyalists to replace existing federal workers. As Paul Dans explains: Project 2025 is “systematically preparing to march into office and bring a new army - - aligned, trained [by Project 2025’s ‘Presidential Administration Academy’] and essentially weaponized conservatives ready to do battle against the deep state.” Sounds to me like the creation of a deep state.
  • A plan to smash the boundaries of executive power by advancing the unitary executive theory, a controversial interpretation of Article II that is dismissive of the idea that there are three separate branches of government for checks and balances and posits that the president has absolute power over the executive branch. In other words, the entire federal government, including independent agencies, should be placed under presidential control. This is reminiscent of Trump's declaration in 2019, “Then, I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.”
  • The DOJ and FBI are corrupt and dangerous and must be subjected to a “top-to-bottom overhaul.”
  • The Department of Homeland Security will be defunded and dismantled.
  • The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) will be “broken up and downsized” due to the acknowledgement by its meteorologists and scientists of climate change.
  • The US military will be deployed for domestic law enforcement and the Justice Department will be directed to go after Trump's adversaries by invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807.
I don’t have time to go into the healthcare and social issues content, but will briefly reference Project 2025’s DEI approach. In the document’s foreword, Kevin Roberts calls for the deletion of terms including diversity, equity and inclusion “out of every federal rule, agency regulation, contract, grant, regulation, and piece of legislation that exists.” I don’t know how that’s possible with certain laws on the books such as the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964. Pursuant to Title VII of that sweeping legislation, workplace discrimination is illegal. DEI training in the workplace helps companies stay compliant with the law. However Project 2025 suggests that DEI initiatives are, in fact, discriminatory and should be banned from government entities, private companies, schools, etc. Project 2025 calls for investigating and prosecuting discrimination perpetuated by “so-called diversity, equity and inclusion offices. The Civil Rights division [of the rebuilt DOJ] should spend its first year under the next Administration using the full force of federal prosecutorial resources to investigate and prosecute all state and local governments, institutions of higher education, corporations, and any other private employers who are engaged in discrimination in violation of constitutional and legal requirements.”

Reactions: outside shooter
Agree!

Yet another unhinged loony rant from DDE. Incredible.

Reactions: cosmickid
Thoughts? You're asking too much of bailey. He'll tell you what Baris thinks, though.
Hopefully the manifesto and Bannon's name will come up during the debate...

The more the creazies are exposed, the better it is for the rest of us...

Looks like I’m late to the party. I only learned of “Project 2025” very recently. For those like me who are new to it, here is some background along with key features.

The authors of this 920-page handbook, which Trump advisor Steve Bannon has called a “blueprint” for a second Trump administration, include many former Trump administration officials and advisors.

Project 2025’s director is Paul Dans, Chief of Staff of the Office of Personnel Management during the Trump administration.

A senior advisor to the project is John McEntee, Trump’s most ardent internal loyalty enforcer.

Key features:

• Project 2025 is recruiting tens of thousands of MAGA/Trump loyalists to replace existing federal workers. As Paul Dans explains: Project 2025 is “systematically preparing to march into office and bring a new army - - aligned, trained [by Project 2025’s ‘Presidential Administration Academy’] and essentially weaponized conservatives ready to do battle against the deep state.” Sounds to me like the creation of a deep state.
  • A plan to smash the boundaries of executive power by advancing the unitary executive theory, a controversial interpretation of Article II that is dismissive of the idea that there are three separate branches of government for checks and balances and posits that the president has absolute power over the executive branch. In other words, the entire federal government, including independent agencies, should be placed under presidential control. This is reminiscent of Trump's declaration in 2019, “Then, I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.”
  • The DOJ and FBI are corrupt and dangerous and must be subjected to a “top-to-bottom overhaul.”
  • The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) will be “broken up and downsized” due to the acknowledgement by its meteorologists and scientists of climate change.
  • The US military will be deployed for domestic law enforcement and the Justice Department will be directed to go after Trump's adversaries by invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807.
I don’t have time to go into the healthcare and social issues content, but will briefly reference Project 2025’s DEI approach. In the document’s foreword, Kevin Roberts calls for the deletion of terms including diversity, equity and inclusion “out of every federal rule, agency regulation, contract, grant, regulation, and piece of legislation that exists.” I don’t know how that’s possible with certain laws on the books such as the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964. Pursuant to Title VII of that sweeping legislation, workplace discrimination is illegal. DEI training in the workplace helps companies stay compliant with the law. However Project 2025 suggests that DEI initiatives are, in fact, discriminatory and should be banned from government entities, private companies, schools, etc. Project 2025 calls for investigating and prosecuting discrimination perpetuated by “so-called diversity, equity and inclusion offices. The Civil Rights division [of the rebuilt DOJ] should spend its first year under the next Administration using the full force of federal prosecutorial resources to investigate and prosecute all state and local governments, institutions of higher education, corporations, and any other private employers who are engaged in discrimination in violation of constitutional and legal requirements.”
Obviously some nutter shit included but I love the idea of breaking up the federal gov and reimagining gov. Inertia and how agencies handle funding is hard to overcome. Trump lacks the administration acumen to do it but I wish someone would. I still like sope’s idea of more regionally based gov

Key features:

army marching GIF

Key features:

Looks awesome.

you are a sad individual, you do not care if Project 2025 hurts a part of America.

Here y'all go. Project 2025 is accepting applications from those outside "the Swamp" to serve in the next conservative administration:

Looks like a subtle way to say Trump screwed up the last transition and squandered a lot of his time with incompetence, so we're going to get ahead of the problem for the hopeful next time.
I think it’s fare for an outsider the think that the historical DC place holders and concreted in place statues of the swamp, at least initially had the peoples best interest at heart. Little did any of us know how GD corrupted, they’d already become.
So from my view, if you were ever a barista at a Starbucks within 50 miles of DC, you are already disqualified.
I’d make that prince of Saudi (MLR or what ever) the chief of staff, before I’d pick any DC person.
Inauguration Day, I’d have a truck load of pink slips and grand jury subpoenas .
War starts 20Jan2025! So mote it be said, so mote it shall be!! With extreme prejudice!
Free to fire if the even look at you sideways. Fire, aim, freeze. In that specific order.

Likely deal-breaker for you, Snarl - - - porn will be illegal.

LLikely deal-breaker for you, Snarl - - - porn will be illegal.
lol you must be the most paranoid child on the planet. There ain’t a chance in hell a Trump administration is banning porn 🤣🤣. @snarlcakes. So which is he? A sexual predator or a prude 🤣🤣🤣. I’d bet my life trump hasn’t read that document

Last edited:
lol you must be the most paranoid child on the planet. There ain’t a chance in hell a Trump administration is banning porn 🤣🤣. @snarlcakes. So which is he? A sexual predator or a prude 🤣🤣🤣. I’d bet my life trump hasn’t read that document
And you're the most miserable, humorless MAGA here. As directed at snarl, it was obviously a joke. How would I know if he views porn or not. Lighten up, dude.

Btw, the manifesto does call for a ban on porn.

Finally, the document is 900+ pages. Of course Trump hasn't read it. Doubt he's ever read anything longer than a few pages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT