ADVERTISEMENT

Progressive Women are now into Sterilization

You know my daughter?
Ha! No, but it sounds like I know several like her. I wouldn’t normally have an opinion on this subject, but had to listen to a junior underling give another “speech” at her birthday (25th) luncheon today about how she will proudly NEVER, EVER have any kids! I had thought she already got the hint that no one GAF.😂

Ha! No, but it sounds like I know several like her. I wouldn’t normally have an opinion on this subject, but had to listen to a junior underling give another “speech” at her birthday (25th) luncheon today about how she will proudly NEVER, EVER have any kids! I had thought she already got the hint that no one GAF.😂

self awareness is inversely correlated with selfishness

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
25 is millennial.

Reactions: Lucy01
Good. Maybe they'll sterilize Progressives out of existance.
Couple that with wing nuts not getting vaccinated, and pretty soon, we'll have...

50b3661704d0c0e7df03081aa0b31a80a4dcd93f.png

whatever intelligent entity created humans, certainly came up with a foolproof way of making sure they reproduced, whether they wanted to or not.

i guess at the time, 7.5 billion people and counting didn't seem an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT