ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame article on the Penn St. series...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Sinnard is listed as the Saturday starter with the Friday and Sunday starting pitchers listed as TBA. I assume Manase will be one of those pitchers and your guess is as good as mine as to who will be the other starter.

Weather for the weekend in State College looks like this right now. The field at PSU is turf.

Friday - Rain off and on all day with the chance of rain at game time (6 p.m. (ET)) 49% and the temp at game time at 52.

Saturday - Rain off and on in the morning with it becoming partly cloudy at game time at 1 p.m. and the temp at 66.

Sunday - Partly cloudy at game time (noon) with the temp around 50.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I thought I would add the B1G schedule for this weekend. As usual, these are all Fri thru Sunday three-game matchups barring changes due to weather. With the odd number of baseball teams in the B1G, Nebraska will be the team playing out of conference and they have no game on Friday, and they play a doubleheader in Texas on Saturday with the first game against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi and the second game against Abilene Christian which is hosting the games. The Huskers don't have a game on Sunday.

I find the Maryland-Iowa series and the Michigan-Illinois series of particular interest to IU fans.

AwayHome
Northwestern
Northwestern
Purdue
Purdue
Maryland
Maryland
Iowa Iowa
Michigan State
Michigan State
RutgersRutgers
Indiana
Indiana
Penn State
Penn State
Minnesota
Minnesota
Ohio State
Ohio State
Michigan
Michigan
Illinois
Illinois

Reactions: 82IU
My guess is a double header on Saturday or maybe Sunday. Too much rain on Friday the way it looks. My weather forecast is more predictable and accurate than the guess of IU'S starting pitchers for this weekend! LOL.
Go Hoosiers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT