ADVERTISEMENT

Positive signs

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
Albeit not against high RPI teams, since the Rutgers series, the Hoosiers are 9-4 and have won 3 straight conference series, two of them against top 100 RPI teams in Illinois and Michigan. They've certainly improved their B1G standings and have a real shot now at making the conference tournament. I'll be the first to say, I didn't see it coming.

With that said, for the most part, the lineup and field players they've put out all year have been good enough to really good, in some cases, but the pitching was just a disaster. I don't know that the pitching qualifies even as good recently, but it's not been as disastrous.

Good on the team for not just cashing in their chips. It appears they've battled, gotten better and seem to play for one another. Those are all blocks that can be built upon for sure. If any of them can pitch next year, that would be even better LOL

We're headed down this weekend for the Saturday game. I've gone from wondering why I spent the money to looking forward to watching them. It's been a nice stretch over the last couple of weeks. Hope they sweep the the gophers.

Reactions: mk30 and ptrich
It would be nice if Stahl could find his control and contribute middle at least at the same level as last year. After all, Reece and Bothwell were just as bad but they seem to have recovered. And same for modugno although I’m not sure I’ve seen him in dugout lately any chance he’s injured?

Reactions: mk30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT