ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who Would Be Your Preferred Iu Coach

I Would Most Prefer ...

• Total voters
Apr 30, 2015
I tried to list everyone I can think of whose ever been mentioned in any serious regard. If I'm forgetting anyone, want me to add anyone, or anyone new comes up over time... let me know. That said... pipe dream or not, whom would you prefer is the next Indiana University head coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaypay23
I tried to list everyone I can think of whose ever been mentioned in any serious regard. If I'm forgetting anyone, want me to add anyone, or anyone new comes up over time... let me know. That said... pipe dream or not, whom would you prefer is the next Indiana University head coach.
I think you should replace Stevens with Holtman . No chance we are getting Stevens.

Gregg Marshall or Donovan but I don'think that will happen.

I would have to assume we have some Purdue fans voting. Otherwise, who would cast a vote for a guy with this record as a head coach: Overall 82–97 (.458)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT