ADVERTISEMENT

Players cited for alcohol possession - seems like where there is smoke there is fire ... but

Farrari

Benchwarmer
Nov 6, 2002
From afar it seems like the players are not using good judgement in terms of where, when, and how much alcohol is getting consumed. Back in the day, lots of players when I attended IU were known to drink and some were caught and suspended by Coach Knight. However, lately the players seem to be getting caught more often with police action being taken.- so what can be done to get the players to use better judgement? My theory is players are going to party some just like most students do - but how does the Coach instill in them to use better judgement? As an IU BB player they are under the watchful eye of everyone and police (apparently) no longer turn the other direction when IU players break the law. If I were a player, I'd be very careful about putting myself in a position to allow the police to control my destiny. Eventually - no matter how good you are - enough is enough and the Coach will be forced to take serious actions against the players like Holt who do not seen ti have learned from their past lapses in judgement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News