ADVERTISEMENT

Pharrell Payne from Minny

In NCAA with the 4 ft narrower lane it is ... relative to NBA. There's far more post play in college ball.

fwiw - I don't dissect statements made during interviews or put much meaning into them because I don't know what he defines as inside out... or to what degree the in outweighs the out. Basically IDRGAFF what he says or doesn't say..

I do know that he has recruited the players we need in that aspect but hasn't closed the deal. Give him those type of players and the narrative will change...

It's the recruiting that worries me, he made some major mistakes last year. Hopefully they learn and adapt. It's not the x and o and certainly not "style of play" ... style of play can change with the players available..

What IU has been missing since Crean, is not only shooting, but a perimeter triple threat .... the guy that can create when execution breaks down, the guy that can hit when the clock is short, the guy that makes offenses look good.

Tennessee and Barnes generally run some painfully boring and predictable shit. As boring as IU. They only had one good shooter in 23 and had a terrible offense that at times had long scoring draughts... Knecht changed the offense they could use and they improved almost 30 spots from the previous year. It had nothing to do with style of play, they played the same boring ass predictable defensive style they always have under Barnes.. it had everything to do with Knecht's ability.
I’m skeptical. But hope you’re right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT