ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton's place

Jeeezuz what a bunch of negative bullsh!t posts. The article hit the nail on the head. We all got glimpses of Penix and I'm sure he will be the starter next year but Ramsey is a tough, smart, baller. He let it fly in the minny game so we know he has the ability to throw it downfield and that game was a rainfest. We aren't gonna see Penix till next year so heres hoping Peyton lets it rip these next 3 games!

Jeeezuz what a bunch of negative bullsh!t posts. The article hit the nail on the head. We all got glimpses of Penix and I'm sure he will be the starter next year but Ramsey is a tough, smart, baller. He let it fly in the minny game so we know he has the ability to throw it downfield and that game was a rainfest. We aren't gonna see Penix till next year so heres hoping Peyton lets it rip these next 3 games!
Dude look at his numbers in comparison to any other good QB. No one cares if he's tough or smart. That's alone doesn't make you a respectable QB. You want someone who doesn't have 10 interceptions through 9 games. You want want someone with a higher TD to INT ratio of 1.5. You want someone who's average YPA is more than barely over 6. He is just not very good.

I was really disappointed in Ramsey in the Minny game. A crucial interception when we were driving and several ball that did not have enough zip on them that allowed defenders to get there and break them up. One poorly thrown ball to Stevie comes to mind. Had the guy all alone out in the flat and threw the ball with real estate in front of him and threw the ball off his back shoulder where Scott had to twist around to get it and lost his balance and fell down for like a 5 yard gain. This was all happening in the first half when we needed to get touchdowns. Just not good enough.

Reactions: td75
I was really disappointed in Ramsey in the Minny game. A crucial interception when we were driving and several ball that did not have enough zip on them that allowed defenders to get there and break them up. One poorly thrown ball to Stevie comes to mind. Had the guy all alone out in the flat and threw the ball with real estate in front of him and threw the ball off his back shoulder where Scott had to twist around to get it and lost his balance and fell down for like a 5 yard gain. This was all happening in the first half when we needed to get touchdowns. Just not good enough.
I just found it odd...Don't know if its on DeBord or Ramsey. What I mean is if DeBord has a long route option on most of these passing plays then its Ramsey's fault we didn't go deep before this game. If deep routes were only called 2nd half then its DeBords fault for not calling more plays with the deep route as an option. Ramsey nailed a few throws deep!

As far as the article goes its spot on about Ramsey and his demeanor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT