ADVERTISEMENT

Parking passes are insane

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
I got on StubHub just to see and prices were insane for every game left. Over $200! If I had them and wasn’t tailgating I’d sell and walk 15 minutes.

100%!!! I commented on this a couple weeks ago. I still don't understand how all the lots are considered full when I see lots of empty space on the North side of the Stadium. Amazing how different things are right now. Tickets going for double face value. I have had difficulty just giving them away until this year.

100%!!! I commented on this a couple weeks ago. I still don't understand how all the lots are considered full when I see lots of empty space on the North side of the Stadium. Amazing how different things are right now. Tickets going for double face value. I have had difficulty just giving them away until this year.
As some of us have said since day one

Win

Reactions: UncleMark
My wife is awaiting back surgery. We have tickets for the Nebraska game and thought we could buy a parking pass but the prices are ridiculous. She’s not sure how she’s going to make it into the stadium.

Same old crap. These ticket venues ie Ticketmaster, Vivid stubhiub all buy them and them and then resell them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT