ADVERTISEMENT

Paige Spiranac

Eppy99

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2001
da5435582588d50b21261f46fcf1ada3

NINTCHDBPICT000568288444.jpg

odTk06e3w-bjbgniFiUp7-xru6O-Q602AeW8cf3OBvQ5KP56NlJNzC_Hcucc6MCD6hBbvI-34sgkKxoS-CG-fNY33GLdW-GgY4R288_Qj5_56wOqqUf_qdGvTYJ3AcNAxMhZoM8v8IGaUGNdOoPUNkj1RO_mfBKfag

psias.png

screen-shot-2020-04-17-at-9.00.25-am-e1587343913411.png

bae8eb201f889d862413aeadd17cce97.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000382375390.jpg
4.jpg

ESRf0NBUMAAp7jL.jpg

the-stunning-looking-paige-spiranac-202001-1579589302.jpg

uh2ernf0gi241.jpg

swimsuit-issue-2018-golfer-paige-spiranac-poses-for-the-2018-sports-picture-id918294872

Big Paige fan. The fact that she's never been real successful as a pro golfer flies in the face of part of my logic for not liking Anna Kournikova, but, well, she's got big hooters, plays golf and looks great in those little golf skirts. So suck it, haters.

Big Paige fan. The fact that she's never been real successful as a pro golfer flies in the face of part of my logic for not liking Anna Kournikova, but, well, she's got big hooters, plays golf and looks great in those little golf skirts. So suck it, haters.

Affects her putting. I bet they get in the way of a nice smooth rhythm.

Damn, I need to watch more (any) women's golf it seems.

Unfortunately I don't think she even has her LPGA card. A huge missed opportunity on their part. She'd get a sponsor's exemption to every tournament if I had anything to do with women's golf. Be funny to see how much their ratings would improve if they allowed her on tour and to dress in her normal attire. I have a feeling there would be a Paige cam in every broadcast. "... and last in the field again, and 32 strokes off the lead, let's check in with Paige Spiranac!" Think I heard she's engaged or recently married. Lucky f'er.

Man, that gif makes me realize how out of practice my swing is. I think Paige could have me right back in rhythm if she'd just give me a few pointers like that. Then we could reverse roles to make sure I have it down just right!

Reactions: sdhoosier
Unfortunately I don't think she even has her LPGA card. A huge missed opportunity on their part. She'd get a sponsor's exemption to every tournament if I had anything to do with women's golf. Be funny to see how much their ratings would improve if they allowed her on tour and to dress in her normal attire. I have a feeling there would be a Paige cam in every broadcast. "... and last in the field again, and 32 strokes off the lead, let's check in with Paige Spiranac!" Think I heard she's engaged or recently married. Lucky f'er.

Daily Mail.com

'I had a really rough go of it': Female golfer Paige Spiranac reveals she received DEATH THREATS over her tight, cleavage-baring outfits during the Dubai Masters

Female golfing sensation Paige Spiranac has revealed that she received death threats over her cleavage-baring outfits after a controversial appearance at the Dubai Masters in 2015.

Spiranac, 24, is not ranked within the top 1,000 in the world for her sport but was invited to play in the Dubai’s Ladies European Tour events in 2015.

The invitation sparked outrage among fans because of her low rank.

Critics suggested she had only been asked to attend because of her enormous Instagram following which today stands at 1.2million. They also pointed to her skimpy outfits and figure.
Their complaints made headlines at the time but in an interview with The Guardian this week, Spiranac told how the scandal took a more sinister turn in private.

'I was harassed, my family was harassed.

'I was receiving death threats, people were invading my privacy, I was being blackmailed. This was going on whilst I was trying to play,' she said.

Spiranac, who is from Wheat Ridge, Colorado, said she was angry about the reaction to her appearance and the suggestion that it is what won her an invitation to the tournament.

'People seem to think I got where I am because of the clothes that I wear.

'That’s unfair to me and unfair to all of my accomplishments.

I probably do more community service than any other professional golfer.

'For people to say: "You only show some cleavage, that’s why you have what you have," is unfair.

'That’s the injustice that we face every day as women and I see it a lot in golf.'

She wants the sport to become more progressive and believes its strict dress code is outdated.

'It’s such a male-dominated sport, it has been around for so long and there are traditions. People like their traditions without change.

'When someone comes in wearing leggings instead of trousers, it is like the world is ending.

'I dress differently, I don’t conform to what golf is supposed to be. 'I love golf, I think it is a great game but I think there are a lot of things that need to change. 'I think it needs to become more progressive, more inclusive,' she said.

Spiranac returned to Dubai last month for the Omega Desert Classic and was the first female starter.

Later, she hosted Instagram coverage of the event with One Direction's Niall Horan and golfing talent Rory McIlroy.

87ae718e3d493e9f0eea08a20ec58d3d.jpg

Daily Mail.com

'I had a really rough go of it': Female golfer Paige Spiranac reveals she received DEATH THREATS over her tight, cleavage-baring outfits during the Dubai Masters

Female golfing sensation Paige Spiranac has revealed that she received death threats over her cleavage-baring outfits after a controversial appearance at the Dubai Masters in 2015.

Spiranac, 24, is not ranked within the top 1,000 in the world for her sport but was invited to play in the Dubai’s Ladies European Tour events in 2015.

Critics suggested she had only been asked to attend because of her enormous Instagram following which today stands at 1.2million. They also pointed to her skimpy outfits and figure.
Their complaints made headlines at the time but in an interview with The Guardian this week, Spiranac told how the scandal took a more sinister turn in private.

'I was receiving death threats, people were invading my privacy, I was being blackmailed. This was going on whilst I was trying to play,' she said.

Spiranac, who is from Wheat Ridge, Colorado, said she was angry about the reaction to her appearance and the suggestion that it is what won her an invitation to the tournament.

'For people to say: "You only show some cleavage, that’s why you have what you have," is unfair.

'That’s the injustice that we face every day as women and I see it a lot in golf.'

She wants the sport to become more progressive and believes its strict dress code is outdated.

'It’s such a male-dominated sport, it has been around for so long and there are traditions. People like their traditions without change.

'When someone comes in wearing leggings instead of trousers, it is like the world is ending.

'I dress differently, I don’t conform to what golf is supposed to be. 'I love golf, I think it is a great game but I think there are a lot of things that need to change. 'I think it needs to become more progressive, more inclusive,' she said.

Spiranac returned to Dubai last month for the Omega Desert Classic and was the first female starter.

Later, she hosted Instagram coverage of the event with One Direction's Niall Horan and golfing talent Rory McIlroy.

Why do I think Paige's death threats went something like this: "Man, I"d ****ing kill to play with her!"

Reactions: sdhoosier
She's from Wheat Ridge, CO, but she said "whilst."

I don't care. I also don't care how good she is at golf. She's obviously good enough to be legit. And she's gorgeous and got a rack that don't quit. IPIIHB.

Daily Mail.com

Last edited:
I like to think I can handle myself in such situations, but I'd say it's 50/50 I'd drop dead when she unveils those puppies. Still, a risk I'm willing to take!
Given you’d probably shoot your wad within 10 seconds I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: sglowrider
Given you’d probably shoot your wad within 10 seconds I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Is that a problem?

Reminds me of an old joke: "Q- How do you tell when your woman cums? A- "Who cares?"

I said it was old, not good.

Reactions: sglowrider
So what you're saying is your balls will be doing all the work?

Oh no, mr pecker will be doing the work, he just does things on his own time, but he gets the job done!

Reminds me of another joke: a young bull and an old bull were standing on a hill, looking out over all the female cows in the herd below. The young bull screams excitedly: "hurry Gramps, let's run down there and **** a cow!" The old bull shakes his head and says "no, let's walk down and **** them all!"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT