ADVERTISEMENT

Our defense quit. Nt

Our offense can’t move the ball, so the D gets left on the field for long stretches , and it shows. I like RC, bit the predictions of a miracle change in the offense might’ve been a little overblown.

Reactions: brianiu
Michigan took the opening kickoff of the second half right down the field in almost no time to make it 28-7 before the offense even got on the field. It’s been a poor effort in all three phases from my perspective.

Michigan took the opening kickoff of the second half right down the field in almost no time to make it 28-7 before the offense even got on the field. It’s been a poor effort in all three phases from my perspective.
Their two deep are more talented than nearly all of our starters. We do not have the horses.

This is a great UM team on both sides of the ball. IU played a good 1st quarter. Once the O bogged down in Q2, that was the game. Very few guys on IU would play in their 2-deep.

Let’s keep everyone safe for the second half of the season. There MIGHT be some winnable games.

Last edited:
Allen is a DC at best. He isn't capable of delegating offensive duties or putting forth a consistent, competent offensive product. The past 3 seasons have been the worst college football offense I've ever seen.

Imagine being a player on defense. You literally can't win. Allen should quit instead of holding the program hostage with his buyout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT