ADVERTISEMENT

OT....SIAP. All 4 class championship games of the IHSAA Finals will be...

Oct 4, 2002
aired on Midwest Fox ALT (Channel 450 on DishTV) according to my Dish programming guide beginning with the Class 1A game at 10:30. A friend of mine who lives in southeastern Illinois near Evansville phoned to inform me, as I was hoping to get the opportunity to see Evansville Reitz play, as well as Caleb Swanigan. I assume the games will be aired on Cable and Direct TV, as well.

I realize that our local CBS station will be airing the NCAA games Saturday, but it is so aggravating that other two local channels in Terre Haute will not broadcast the games anymore----unless there is an area team playing and they will use their local affiliate FOX station. I don't know if people in other regions of the state experience this dilemma during the state finals, but speaking for many, whether or not you favor the current class system of basketball, as avid basketball fans, again, it is very frustrating not to have the opportunity to view the kids displaying their talent in all four games as we once enjoyed on a regular basis not that long ago it seems.

Well, anyway, a big THANK YOU goes out to Fox Midwest this weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT