ADVERTISEMENT

OT - IU Men's Soccer Hosts Marshall at 6:30 PM EST on ESPN+ for Chance at Elite Eight

UNCG won in shootout. Either would be tough but they are the overall 12 Seed; Stanford was overall 5 Seed. The overall 1 Seed, Kentucky who had their way with us late in the season, lost today.

UNCG won in shootout. Either would be tough but they are the overall 12 Seed; Stanford was overall 5 Seed. The overall 1 Seed, Kentucky who had their way with us late in the season, lost today.
The entire bracket is busted everywhere. #2 Washington and defending champ Clemson both got bounced in the 2nd round at home. That's the beauty of college soccer-its wide open every year.

Anyone going to the UNCG game? I had plans Saturday but may try and change and head up there. IU fans have always traveled well in NC in my experience and we usually have good support, and I'd expect the same here. Lots of IU grads in Charlotte and Raleigh as well as Gboro/Winston-Salem who can get there pretty easily.

Anyone going to the UNCG game? I had plans Saturday but may try and change and head up there. IU fans have always traveled well in NC in my experience and we usually have good support, and I'd expect the same here. Lots of IU grads in Charlotte and Raleigh as well as Gboro/Winston-Salem who can get there pretty easily.
I wish I could, but too much going on with work, kids, etc... I did attend the 2 College Cups we played in Charlotte ('99 and '00) and I would guess IU had more fans than the other 3 schools combined. We brought the pep band too.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT