ADVERTISEMENT

One of the good guys - Sope - needs some positive thoughts/vibes/blessings directed his way.

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
Without breaking any confidences and HIPAA deals, Steve is going in tomorrow morning for some testing.

I told him there is strength and power in numbers and that even though he hasn’t been around for a while he is the one among us who has burned the fewest bridges.

We need his loquaciousness around here. He can skewer any of us with his rapier wit with the deftness of a pickpocket and we need that back.

So, use any power you have and get some good energy headed to Atlanta.

Without breaking any confidences and HIPAA deals, Steve is going in tomorrow morning for some testing.

I told him there is strength and power in numbers and that even though he hasn’t been around for a while he is the one among us who has burned the fewest bridges.

We need his loquaciousness around here. He can skewer any of us with his rapier wit with the deftness of a pickpocket and we need that back.

I was wondering how Sope was doing. All the best, Sope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Univee2

I'll say a prayer.

Prayers for Sope. Get back here and kick my butt.

My prayers will be with him.

I'll say a prayer for you.
Please stop. This is serious business. Steve has been a part of this community for, well, probably 25 years now, at least, and we have his back. Some people might not think online friends can truly be friends, but not me. I think they can, and Steve is one.

Also, he started what is now turning out to be the precursor to the Water Cooler Book Club.

Please stop. This is serious business. Steve has been a part of this community for, well, probably 25 years now, at least, and we have his back. Some people might not think online friends can truly be friends, but not me. I think they can, and Steve is one.

Also, he started what is now turning out to be the precursor to the Water Cooler Book Club.
Relax, my post had nothing to do with him.

I just asked you to whom you prayed, since I thought you said you're not a believer.

If you are, then apologies - I was just asking.

I hope for the best for him. We're about the same age and, having had life threatening cancer myself (a couple, actually), I'm very sympathetic. Unfortunately, at this age, there's a lot of that going around.

Relax, my post had nothing to do with him.

I just asked you to whom you prayed, since I thought you said you're not a believer.

If you are, then apologies - I was just asking.

I hope for the best for him. We're about the same age and, having had life threatening cancer myself (a couple, actually), I'm very sympathetic. Unfortunately, at this age, there's a lot of that going around.
Sorry if I overreacted. I thought you were using his thread to make a swipe at me, when I shouldn't be the subject. Apologies.

Reactions: DANC
Not that it matters, but cancer isn't Sope's current concern.

Reactions: Univee2 and DANC
May he be comforted by any spiritual beliefs he holds. May medical science and good fortune assist him to good health. 😀

Sope, I miss reading your thoughts. Hope the test goes well.

Whatever it is,

You Got This Bill Murray GIF

Sending good vibes and prayers to Atlanta. The world needs smart, kind, ornery fellas like you, @Sope Creek , so take good care of yourself. It takes a rare and special kind to unite the Cooler in sentiment, so hope that you feel all of the love emanating from this little corner of the Internet!

I miss reading Sope’s thoughts on subjects and his thought provoking questions….I wish him good luck with his current situation and look forward to reading his posts in the future.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT