ADVERTISEMENT

One good thing

MKordIUBB

Sophomore
Jul 19, 2017
our best players are our freshman. If can get a good offensive line, be average at defense, and have a special teams that doesn’t give up 100 yards a game, then we could probably go 8-4 year in and year out. Teams that are basketball powerhouses show that you can be good in two sports.

our best players are our freshman. If can get a good offensive line, be average at defense, and have a special teams that doesn’t give up 100 yards a game, then we could probably go 8-4 year in and year out. Teams that are basketball powerhouses show that you can be good in two sports.

Thought the freshmen looked good last night. Once TA repairs the OL Wilson destryed, we may see real improvement.

I thought I heard somewhere CTA was going to give us a "breakout". I guess it should have stated the "breakout" was coming in 4 years. Hearing that we'll be better next year each season is worn out and the only thing that changes is how early in the season we start hearing it.

Reactions: Upset Alert
Thought the freshmen looked good last night. Once TA repairs the OL Wilson destryed, we may see real improvement.
Hmmm. Did the OL cost us the PSU game or the special teams? Do you and others not see a pattern going on? At least for Wilson you could point to the defense or possibly too much gambling on 4th down. For Allen and company, it has been every facet, defense, offense, special teams and gambling on 4th down. Something tells me the excuses are hollow around here. Care to explain other than the cupboard is bare type crap?

Reactions: Mackt10
Hmmm. Did the OL cost us the PSU game or the special teams? Do you and others not see a pattern going on? At least for Wilson you could point to the defense or possibly too much gambling on 4th down. For Allen and company, it has been every facet, defense, offense, special teams and gambling on 4th down. Something tells me the excuses are hollow around here. Care to explain other than the cupboard is bare type crap?

Special teams were indeed weak Sat. As I have also commented; the staff has some things to clean up as well...the final 1:10 of the first half was a 24 karat cluster.

Reactions: 82IU
Well, Franklin hardly put on a clinic Sat either. That fake punt play (assuming it was intentional) was dumb dumb dumb.
Agree but I'm referring to all opposing coaches. Franklin gave us perfect opportunities to win the game, it was there for the taking but traditionally we refuse to accept it as we have in all close games against big name schools.

Reactions: IUCol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT