ADVERTISEMENT

Once a grifter...

WRONG !!! I know exactly what I am doing, I've done it several times. I have a great idea, I dump a bunch of time and $ into and then I eff it up in the final execution. I know exactly how to do this.
Every catheter manufacturer in the world calls my current company when spec'ing a new catheter. I work with the east half of the US. I know all of their IP...... and what they can't source equipment/ processes for.
I don't wanna make 1 million parts a year (that's a FREAKIN JOB!!!) , I want to make 30 parts and then sell the rights.
The clean room is just a sales tool, kind of a threat so to speak, that OEM's know that I MAY be a treat.... which only increases the sale value optimization. It's only gotta succeed once... then I'm lighting cigars with flaming crab legs.
I'll never do it, but I do get to dream.
Why does it not surprise me that you know all about a device shoved up a penis?

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I looked it up. Is that the coffee that was on The Bucket List?

Kopi Luwak

Kopi luwak, or civet coffee, is coffee that includes part-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet. Fermentation occurs as the cherries pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected.

Kopi Luwak

Kopi luwak, or civet coffee, is coffee that includes part-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet. Fermentation occurs as the cherries pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected.
So it's literally shit coffee.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
WRONG !!! I know exactly what I am doing, I've done it several times. I have a great idea, I dump a bunch of time and $ into and then I eff it up in the final execution. I know exactly how to do this.
Every catheter manufacturer in the world calls my current company when spec'ing a new catheter. I work with the east half of the US. I know all of their IP...... and what they can't source equipment/ processes for.
I don't wanna make 1 million parts a year (that's a FREAKIN JOB!!!) , I want to make 30 parts and then sell the rights.
The clean room is just a sales tool, kind of a threat so to speak, that OEM's know that I MAY be a treat.... which only increases the sale value optimization. It's only gotta succeed once... then I'm lighting cigars with flaming crab legs.
I'll never do it, but I do get to dream.

Hot damn Joe, now I am intrigued. I have some ideas on who and how to attack the market given the shit show on the cath manufacturing side these days.

Still, the value if not in the IP itself is in the recurring revenue of higher volume, predictable manufacturing runs.

Hot damn Joe, now I am intrigued. I have some ideas on who and how to attack the market given the shit show on the cath manufacturing side these days.

Still, the value if not in the IP itself is in the recurring revenue of higher volume, predictable manufacturing runs.
I thought the challenge would be getting volunteers for the trials of your product . . .

[/QUOTE
Joe’s shed out back. 105 degrees in bama. He’s all hopped up on goofballs. Listen. You have to be still
Scene: Joe and the "volunteer" trapped in the shed.

From offstage, stage left

Third wife: Damn it Joe! I told you to sit down when you pee! Now I'm sitting here staring at your piss all over my new linoleum! Where are ya, ya somnabitch?

Volunteer: You think she'll be mad if she catches us back here, with your hand on my pecker?

Joe: Damn it, quit wigglin'. I've gotta . . . oh shit, don't look down.

From offstage, closer

Third wife: Are you monkeyin' around in that shed again, Joe? I catchya in there with another boy, I'm gonna sick Crimson Tide on ya. Go sniff him out, boy! Good dog.

Sounds of 4 or 5 dogs barking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT