ADVERTISEMENT

On track for 20+ turnovers (yawn)

I'm to the point where not only do I want a new coach, I think I want a new team. I simply don't enjoy watching any of these guys play. Lowest BB IQ of any IU team I can remember.

Dakich has said it well, either cut the TOs or don't play fast. Duh!

He's not wrong but our half court offense is an abortion. The only time they score is when they push the ball. This group simply hasn't been coached up. It's Crean trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. He has 2 quality (not great) bigs in Bryant and Davis with guards that are capable of shooting from outside and the offense doesn't run through the bigs at all. The offense is totally lost. That's on the coach not realizing what he does and does not have in his players.

He's not wrong but our half court offense is an abortion. The only time they score is when they push the ball. This group simply hasn't been coached up. It's Crean trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. He has 2 quality (not great) bigs in Bryant and Davis with guards that are capable of shooting from outside and the offense doesn't run through the bigs at all. The offense is totally lost. That's on the coach not realizing what he does and does not have in his players.
Yes, drive to the hole or pass it there.

Agree the point by being fast didn't work change approach and strategy......nah let's bang our head so more on the TO wall

I've dealt with this season by taking a double-shot of scotch for every IU turnover. Unfortunately, I've been unconscious by halftime frequently & may have AA in my future.

Now with 16 minutes to go Swanigan will get the ball inside on every play. Freddie McSwain in going to be the center at the end of the game.

It's hard to believe that this late in the season that Davis can't play defense any better than he does. He's still just swiping at the ball and refuses to play defense straight up.

Extended Priller Time!
Crean has thrown in the towel?
On his job at IU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT