ADVERTISEMENT

OL Transfer

This year's team could surprise a number of people with unexpected wins in the B1G.
It feels like the roster is getting stronger. In true IU fashion, that will probably coincide with not having a quarterback again, however.

If you don't have a good one nowadays, the rest of the roster doesn't matter a ton. But always like to get good D and O linemen.

It feels like the roster is getting stronger. In true IU fashion, that will probably coincide with not having a quarterback again, however.

If you don't have a good one nowadays, the rest of the roster doesn't matter a ton. But always like to get good D and O linemen.
The concerns about our O line notwithstanding, our inexperience at quarterback is obviously a big wildcard. Hopefully, our new former Frog will be able to pick up the scheme while also playing for a new position coach who’s doing the same.

I'd like to see us get another WR in the portal as well....Camper's really good if healthy but CTA keeps touting McCulley and I feel like he's likely a year away from being very good. That seems slightly desperate. Coby wasn't impressive last year. Losing Simmons hurts as he really came on at the end of the year.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
I hope he has a mean streak.
Whisky was always long, strong, and dominating OL.
My business friend was recruited to Utah State as a 230lb Nose out of California.
First game, about 6 plays into the game , the Senior Nose is injured and my friend goes in. The opponent was Nebraska. Starting C for Nebraska is Dave Rimington.
Rimington was physical, and had an attitude.
My friend survived the mauling and his son was a 6'6" invited walkon at Iowa State.

Give IU some brawlers with a little chip.

Last edited:
Whisky was always long, strong, and dominating OL.
My business friend was recruited to Utah State as a 230lb Nose out of California.
First game, about 6 plays into the game , the Senior Nose is injured and my friend goes in. The opponent was Nebraska. Starting C for Nebraska is Dave Rimington.
Remington was physical, and had an attitude.
My friend survived the mauling and his son was a 6'6" invited walkon at Iowa State.

Give IU some brawlers with a little chip.
We need help there, and SD is pretty well known for grooming solid O line guys. This guy will very likely help us right away.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT