ADVERTISEMENT

Ok....this would be pretty cool.

Rangeline Fan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
A street performer gets a surprise. I'm not sure if he was just playing the song differently or if the Tyler forgot the lyrics to his own song, but even through the awkwardness, it would still be pretty cool.

I have a pretty cool Steven Tyler story.

When I was a student at IPFW and being an athlete, I got to work security for a few concerts at the coliseum. One was for an Aerosmith concert, with AC/DC as the warm up band. Anyhoo, I was stationed dead center between the stage and the barricade. During Aerosmith's performance, I got hit by a bra... a very sexy, double D sized bra. It had bounced off my head and then landed on my shoulder. I pulled it off, looked it over and then looked up at Steven Tyler who was singing right above me. He saw the whole thing and looked down at me with a laugh and a nod. I nodded back and folded it up and put it in my back pocket. After the concert, one of his roadies came out and asked if I was the kid that caught the bra, and if so, he said Steven would like to autograph it for me. I gladly handed it over and about 10 minutes later, the roadie came back out and handed it back to me. It read: "The big ones always hurt more! - Steven Tyler" That more than made up for spending the first hour of the night getting drenched in Angus Young's sweat. Ugh.

I took the bra back to my dorm and hung it on the wall. It was promptly stolen a few days later never to be seen again. LOL..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT