ADVERTISEMENT

OHR HAd Transcribed Meeting With Page, Struck-Stroke (SP), MCabe, others

Discussing the Dossier..... conflicts with Democrat memo saying it wasn’t relied on..... congrats. With all the hand wringing about stealing an election, the Left is the only one stealing anything by implementing “Resist” at all cost. You lost..... you got nothing

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/br...ier-author-with-justice-department-colleagues

I'm really curious as to what you think this link shows, and why you think it's significant. I read it and it's the usual Herridge claptrap where she omits key facts
and tries to make things seem significant when they aren't...

The whole reason Nellie Ohr worked at Fusion, and the common link between her,Steele and Glenn Simpson is that all 3 had expertise and experience in INVESTIGATING RUSSIAN OLIGARCHIAL CORRUPTION.

It
seems like Herridge (and you by extension) have a problem with people who are dedicated to exposing Putin related corruption discussing what they considered an example of exactly that? Remember if Bruce Ohr met with Steele and Simpson/Fusion on July 30 2016,that timeline coincides with Page's mid July trip to Moscow.

We know that the FBI had met with Steele on July 5 to request that he monitor Page's trip, and according to the WAPO timeline below, Steele had actually reported to Fusion on July 30 (same date as Herridge's "expose") that Putin was "uneasy" over how the operation dealing with the US election was going.

While I (and most sane people) see this meeting as a briefing on uncovered details relayed to Steele by his operatives, it seems the lunatic fringe views it as some sort of meeting of conspirators fabricating an imaginary scenario. But the problem is,Steele's info was repeatedly corroborated by subsequent events, including speeches Trump made during the campaign...

A chronology of events leading up to the meeting with Ohr...

JUNE 20, 2016 (report)

First report after Steele

is hired by Fusion.

Alleges Russians

have compromising

material on Trump.

JULY 5 (action)

Steele meets

with FBI agent

in London.

JULY 19 (report)

Alleges Trump adviser

Carter Page met with

Russian officials.

JULY 26 (report)

Describes

large Russian

hacking

operation.

JULY 30 (report)

Describes

Russian unease

over U.S. election

operation.

July 30 Meeting in your link

2 new reports on Aug 10

a)

Argues the Kremlin

was pleased with

the internal divisions

they were sowing in

U.S. electorate.

b)
Describes

effort to turn

Sanders voters

to Trump.

Notice how events that Steele first exposed in both July 26 and Aug 10 reports are now verified common knowledge 2 yrs later? And multiple Russians have been indicted for doing exactly what Steele first reported?

Reactions: sglowrider
Hack is too dim to look at actual facts. He's what Donald Rumsfeld referred to as a "Dead Ender". He will go down with the ship.

Facts don't agree with Hack's opinions. It's a waste of time thinking otherwise, although I personally admire your effort. He's a lost cause. The only hope is to VOTE in 2020.

I'm really curious as to what you think this link shows, and why you think it's significant. I read it and it's the usual Herridge claptrap where she omits key facts
and tries to make things seem significant when they aren't...

The whole reason Nellie Ohr worked at Fusion, and the common link between her,Steele and Glenn Simpson is that all 3 had expertise and experience in INVESTIGATING RUSSIAN OLIGARCHIAL CORRUPTION.

It
seems like Herridge (and you by extension) have a problem with people who are dedicated to exposing Putin related corruption discussing what they considered an example of exactly that? Remember if Bruce Ohr met with Steele and Simpson/Fusion on July 30 2016,that timeline coincides with Page's mid July trip to Moscow.

We know that the FBI had met with Steele on July 5 to request that he monitor Page's trip, and according to the WAPO timeline below, Steele had actually reported to Fusion on July 30 (same date as Herridge's "expose") that Putin was "uneasy" over how the operation dealing with the US election was going.

While I (and most sane people) see this meeting as a briefing on uncovered details relayed to Steele by his operatives, it seems the lunatic fringe views it as some sort of meeting of conspirators fabricating an imaginary scenario. But the problem is,Steele's info was repeatedly corroborated by subsequent events, including speeches Trump made during the campaign...

A chronology of events leading up to the meeting with Ohr...

JUNE 20, 2016 (report)

First report after Steele

is hired by Fusion.

Alleges Russians

have compromising

material on Trump.

JULY 5 (action)

Steele meets

with FBI agent

in London.

JULY 19 (report)

Alleges Trump adviser

Carter Page met with

Russian officials.

JULY 26 (report)

Describes

large Russian

hacking

operation.

JULY 30 (report)

Describes

Russian unease

over U.S. election

operation.

July 30 Meeting in your link

2 new reports on Aug 10

a)

Argues the Kremlin

was pleased with

the internal divisions

they were sowing in

U.S. electorate.

b)
Describes

effort to turn

Sanders voters

to Trump.

Notice how events that Steele first exposed in both July 26 and Aug 10 reports are now verified common knowledge 2 yrs later? And multiple Russians have been indicted for doing exactly what Steele first reported?

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT