ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Shocker Radical Left Winger BIden Gearing Up for 2025 bringing racism to everyone's door

why can't you learn? economists from brookings and the fed, the people who study this stuff, found all of biden's excess stimulus exacerbated inflation. what's worse is that covid was a pretense for the spending. this was their progressive agenda. cradle to grave benefits marshall law. wake up
I really think it should be Marshall Law. LIke in Marshall Dillon.... he's the law in Dodge City.

Oh I can learn and understand. And remember all that deleterious cheese was policy not a bandaid limited to Covid. It’s a vital point.

The difference is you lack the ability to do either. That’s why I wrote you off. On immigration I cited 42 and return to Mexico. You missed both and latched onto a yabbut of executive actions. I tried to be nice and let it go. And I remember your stupid posts from earlier when you showed up here over crime I believe. Marshall law is the final nail. You aren’t worth the time to try and fix. You’re like a 2005 Porsche with 400,000 miles no service record and a salvage title.

Go pacers
Pretty sure he's Willdog's white alter ego.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not the question. What should happen to Biden/Harris if Trump wins but they try to steal the election? Nothing?
The same thing that happens to anyone accused of a crime? Due process. Or is this some kind of trick question?

Reactions: DANC
I will add tho that the Dem party today is just as culpable for the next four years and Biden is a narcissistic pos for running. Lowest approval in modern history. Can barely talk and walk. He should have stepped aside and let one of the younger Dems run. It’s not like there aren’t options. Many I’d vote for
I still think it's a possibility he decides (or it's decided for him) that he's not running again and the Dems will pick another candidate in Chicago.

The same thing that happens to anyone accused of a crime? Due process. Or is this some kind of trick question?
just asking if you would have a different opinion of what should happen if Biden tried to steal the election.

just asking if you would have a different opinion of what should happen if Biden tried to steal the election.
this is so dumb. you're trying to pin someone into a double standard ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha. then you're a trumper. and i'm not responding to the gore post you had. i know all about it. bush was represented by conrad scherer. scherer is an iu alum

i'm done with your posts

I think we're in the third Obama term right now. Look who is on Biden's staff.
obama's words and take on woke stuff were spot on. he's left for me and in a tight spot but a smart guy and it isn't a coincidence we didn't have all of the insane shit going on under biden under obama

obama's words and take on woke stuff were spot on. he's left for me and in a tight spot but a smart guy and it isn't a coincidence we didn't have all of the insane shit going on under biden under obama
He didn't have time. You think Biden came up with student loan forgiveness on his own?

How did Biden cause WORLD WIDE inflation? I thought it was from the lessening of the Covid lockdown.
Inflation came from the printing of money. It’s how it’s always caused. If it was caused by Covid,
prices would drop, which they haven’t.

Last edited:
"Too many dollars chasing too few goods".

COVID did just disrupt the supply chain, but that's been cleared up for a while.
No bills stuck at home and mailbox money. People stayed home and ordered shit and overheated the economy

No bills stuck at home and mailbox money. People stayed home and ordered shit and overheated the economy
A real paradigm shift, for sure. And people who can't afford it love to have food delivered via Door Dash and Uber eats. Lots of other delivery services, too. Crazy.

If it takes electing Biden to purge him and Trumpism, so be it.
I agree for the most part with your assessment of Trump's character.

But I'm interested in the above part. What if the reelection of Biden further entrenches Trumpism, instead of purging it?

So you would rather cut Medicare and deprive the elderly of healthcare than go after the root cause which is how expensive the healthcare system is as a whole. You would rather pump more money into the military than help the elderly make ends meet. These cuts you propose would have real life consequences. How about coming up with another solution that isn't damaging to the elderly.
Can't we just get rid of the elderly? How much would that save us?

Except hoot1. Let's make an exception for him. He rocks.

But I'm interested in the above part. What if the reelection of Biden further entrenches Trumpism, instead of purging it?
I think most Trumpers consider themselves part of the Tea Party movement - disillusioned Republicans who got tired of the elites picking their candidates.

Whether Trump gets elected or not, they'll still be there, under MAGA name or another.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: NPT and mcmurtry66
US Bureau of Labor Statistics states otherwise. A good article in Forbes explains pent up demand during Covid. I can find as many articles as you.... "why can't you learn"
Pent up demand from Covid three years ago is responsible for outrageous fried chicken prices in 2024?

Tell me you don't eat at Popeye's without telling me you don't eat at Popeye's.

I think most Trumpers consider themselves part of the Tea Party movement - disillusioned Republicans who got tired of the elites picking their candidates.

Whether Trump gets elected or not, they'll still be there, under MAGA name or another.

Just my opinion.
That sounds plausible.

You can't read a newspaper or watch any news show without seeing news about Trump.
lol…..I haven’t ever bought a newspaper and can’t remember the last time I watched a news show. It might have been the 2022 elections?

I did however come home from dinner last night and watch Michael Saylor’s opening talk at the 2024 Bitcoin for corporations convention on YouTube. Great speech if you have an hour.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Exactly and most without having any idea of what they pay now. Even when the rich were paying the 90% rate there were people wanting them to pay more.
Xactly. It’s totally nothing more than make others pay more, take their $$, that’s it.
The “fair share” vermin obviously do not care about spend baby spend, huge deficits or balanced budgets or we’d fix those things. It’s simply blame the man for how miserable I feel about myself because “he’s” been more successful.

At least 60% of all Trump mentions in my life are from Aloha…
It’s personal. It’s like me having cancer. Cancer would try to kill me. Trump is like cancer to my party. He is killing my party. I say **** cancer.

Reactions: NPT
It’s personal. It’s like me having cancer. Cancer would try to kill me. Trump is like cancer to my party. He is killing my party. I say **** cancer.
Party is dead aloha. And it’s not trump. It moved left. Don’t blame trump. When he goes it’ll have to be someone different than the old guard. That working class no degree anti establishment crowd he attracted doesn’t want bush types. They’re closer to old Dems

Last edited:
More like fibromyalgia.
I understand but your client’s primary complaint is fibromyalgia

So

We don’t believe it was from the accident

Who is we? You got a mouse in your pocket?

I don’t think it’s compensable

IT’S F*CKING REAL!!!! AND IT HURTS!!!! AND I HOPE YOU GET IT!!!! Let me speak to your supervisor. Two levels up. I’ll hold

That wouldn’t be good, but I think that’s unlikely.

Just my opinion.
Tea Partiers were solidly Republican. Trumpsters are all about Trump and couldn’t care less about the party, to their detriment. Trumpsters here have said if Trump wasn’t the nominee they’d stay home on Election Day.

Tea Partiers were solidly Republican. Trumpsters are all about Trump and couldn’t care less about the party, to their detriment. Trumpsters here have said if Trump wasn’t the nominee they’d stay home on Election Day.
Not true. Many will still be there when he is gone. They aren’t all about trump. They’re about maga. Trump put a brand on their grievance

I think it is extremely likely and we are already seeing it. Trump is leading in polls where he should have no chance. No college anti establishment aren’t going back to the old conservative party
I think if Trump loses and we lose the House and drastically underperform in the Senate, all very likely IMO, these people will wake up and understand MAGA/Trumpism will never take us to where we want to go. The Trumpsters hate being called out as cult members, but they truly are members of a cult of personality. Trump has not been consistent on issues and whatever direction he goes the Trumpsters follow him.

I think if Trump loses and we lose the House and drastically underperform in the Senate, all very likely IMO, these people will wake up and understand MAGA/Trumpism will never take us to where we want to go. The Trumpsters hate being called out as cult members, but they truly are members of a cult of personality. Trump has not been consistent on issues and whatever direction he goes the Trumpsters follow him.
Yeah I don’t agree with you. You’re obsessed with trump and missing the broader appeal. There aren’t 75 million “trumpeters.” There is a block of non college educated who support the ideals behind maga. They are anti establishment. They feel left behind economically. Careers. And they no longer identify with the Dem party who they perceive as 1) obsessed with minorities and trannies 2) over educated libs

Romney bush do not appeal to this group. Trump branded their grievance. “Your party” is dead

And aloha the left seems to be undergoing change too. Obviously

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT