ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Shocker Radical Left Winger BIden Gearing Up for 2025 bringing racism to everyone's door

Targeting white people is the goal, but I doubt grandpa Joe is even aware of it.
Can you imagine. 60 percent of your income to the squad. Not Jamie dimon or hell even Clinton/Obama etc. but to the squad. Who don’t have a clue about anything. Why work. F everyone should move their shit offshore to the extent possible. Corporate inversion etc

The target is rich people, guys. Kind of ironic for you two to try to turn everything into race.
“The people who benefit from lower rates on capital gains are disproportionately white, according to the budget's authors, and a higher capital gains tax rate could bring down the racial wealth gap.”

Not according to the budgets authors. 🤷

The target is rich people, guys. Kind of ironic for you two to try to turn everything into race.
that's not how it's couched nor portrayed. the administration is the one turning it into a racial matter - social agenda, per usual. it's literally all they've got

"The people who benefit from lower rates on capital gains are disproportionately white, according to the budget's authors, and a higher capital gains tax rate could bring down the racial wealth gap."

The Presidential Budget proposal has been a joke for a very, very long time. The popular response in DC is 'President proposes, Congress disposes'.

In recent decades it has become even less of an actual policy proposal and now nothing more than a political document.

So while I wouldn't worry any of these actual policies ever coming to be... it certainly points to the pervasiveness of the progressive overtake of this administration, that such an absurd document even got out the door.

I mean his political people are idiots for framing the narrative this way. It's just terrible, terrible spin.
He’s the president. He can set the narrative. This is literally in keeping with everything they put out. Walks like a duck… Biden is a far left radical progressive on domestic matters. Is what it is. He’s the leader of the squad. Identity politics at every turn

He’s the president. He can set the narrative. This is literally in keeping with everything they put out. Walks like a duck… Biden is a far left radical progressive on domestic matters. Is what it is. He’s the leader of the squad. Identity politics at every turn
Whoever made the call, it's bad spin. A lot of Americans would support an increase in the cap gains rate if it's in order to make rich people pay their fair share. Those same people will suddenly think it's a bad idea if the purpose is to close the racial wealth gap.

Maybe they aren't stupid. Maybe this is just another sign that we've passed the end of conciliatory politics, and literally everything every politician will do from here on out will be to mobilize the base.

Whoever made the call, it's bad spin. A lot of Americans would support an increase in the cap gains rate if it's in order to make rich people pay their fair share. Those same people will suddenly think it's a bad idea if the purpose is to close the racial wealth gap.

Maybe they aren't stupid. Maybe this is just another sign that we've passed the end of conciliatory politics, and literally everything every politician will do from here on out will be to mobilize the base.
Are far left radical progressives the base now? Is that the new Dem party. Are there more progressives than mod Dems?

Are there more dbms or more alohas?

Are far left radical progressives the base now? Is that the new Dem party. Are there more progressives than mod Dems?

Are there more dbms or more alohas?
I don't think the bases are larger than the moderate factions. But I do think that as the center disappears, the gap between moderate left and moderate right becomes wider.

Who is rich & what qualifies as fair share? Fair to whom?

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Huh? Individuals making over 400k, corp tax rate up to 28 percent etc
The new policy affects those with taxable income over 1 million see first sentence in 3rd paragraph- yes most of us will still have to pay Capitol gains.

I would love to see numbers. I still believe most are center left or center right but have no support for it
I think you’re wrong. There are leftists and everyone else. I don’t know one single lefty on this board who has changed their opinion on Biden to the point of switching their vote or not voting for him again. Same in real life. Now, name the conservatives who have refrained from voting for Trump. There’s no comparison.

The left will show up and re-elect a dead brain 82 year old because he is on their team. Biden made the tax proposal because progressives are the base now.

I think you’re wrong. There are leftists and everyone else. I don’t know one single lefty on this board who has changed their opinion on Biden to the point of switching their vote or not voting for him again. Same in real life. Now, name the conservatives who have refrained from voting for Trump. There’s no comparison.

The left will show up and re-elect a dead brain 82 year old because he is on their team. Biden made the tax proposal because progressives are the base now.
I think there are some on the board who are center left that would not vote at all or think twice given Biden’s move to progressives. But agree in large part

Huh? Individuals making over 400k, corp tax rate up to 28 percent etc
Redistribution of wealth is the goal here. Will fund reparations, immigrant assistance programs, tits out tranny parties on the WH lawn, green energy programs too ineffective to stand on their own merit, & a host of other progressive agendas. They’ve got votes to buy, & we get to pay for them…

Redistribution of wealth is the goal here. Will fund reparations, immigrant assistance programs, tits out tranny parties on the WH lawn, green energy programs too ineffective to stand on their own merit, & a host of other progressive agendas. They’ve got votes to buy, & we get to pay for them…
Bam

Haley is center left. It’s why she’ll never win the Republican nomination. How many of them would vote for DeSantis?
All we can do is try. I gave no more rent a pretty good lesson today. Seems like a good dude. Will it make him think? I hope so. Remember it’s a public service we’re performing. Hickory/tmp/cosmic etc are lost. Let’s focus on those we can save. Maybe see if we can get DANC up a little earlier

All we can do is try. I gave no more rent a pretty good lesson today. Seems like a good dude. Will it make him think? I hope so. Remember it’s a public service we’re performing. Hickory/tmp/cosmic etc are lost. Let’s focus on those we can save. Maybe see if we can get DANC up a little earlier
lol..your perseverance is admirable. I’ve given up and buy internet money. We all cope in are own ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT