ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wednesday Night Hockey Thread.....

Hoops Cat

Hall of Famer
Mar 6, 2007
da Region
Ok - I could probably just post this to Goat in a private message, cause he's the only one who GAFF, but hey, I'm aspiring to C-$ levels of attention whoring....so here goes.

Me thinks Toronto hiring Babcock away from the Wings is genius. I think its akin to the Cub's hiring Maddon when they had the chance....what say you? In fact, the Maple Leafs are pretty close to the Cubbies in their history (of ineptitude), but I think that squad will be on the upswing in the near future - Babcock is a great hockey coach.

Yes - I watched every minute of last night's Hawk's win - I am committed to the Indian, after all. Suck it, Moops - you just don't get it. Don't make me go all edubs or OS on your ass....

Sweet win last night, but on balance, I thought the Ducks outplayed the Hawks - not sure the Hawks can survive with four D men playing 30 plus minutes for a series as physical as this is.

The Rangers - Lightning series is going to OT now....

Brady praise hockey....

Ok - I could probably just post this to Goat in a private message, cause he's the only one who GAFF, but hey, I'm aspiring to C-$ levels of attention whoring....so here goes.

Me thinks Toronto hiring Babcock away from the Wings is genius. I think its akin to the Cub's hiring Maddon when they had the chance....what say you? In fact, the Maple Leafs are pretty close to the Cubbies in their history (of ineptitude), but I think that squad will be on the upswing in the near future - Babcock is a great hockey coach.

Yes - I watched every minute of last night's Hawk's win - I am committed to the Indian, after all. Suck it, Moops - you just don't get it. Don't make me go all edubs or OS on your ass....

Sweet win last night, but on balance, I thought the Ducks outplayed the Hawks - not sure the Hawks can survive with four D men playing 30 plus minutes for a series as physical as this is.

The Rangers - Lightning series is going to OT now....

Brady praise hockey....
I think it's brilliant for Toronto. I'm worried about the future of my Wings.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

And just like that, the Lightning strike! Up 2 - 1....

See what I did there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT