ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: Louisville @ Indiana

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Louisville is loaded with upperclassmen. Chris Mack as their first-year HC is more than decent.

Louisville won't get rattled unless the crowd really rocks. Since ticket prices are relatively high this should be a really big deal. Getting out early is important.

Give the ball to Romeo. Hope that Juwan "Captain Morgan" is fully recovered from the leg injury and leads like a senior should. In IU's only 2 losses Juwan was in foul trouble early. IU needs these two guys on the court. They get: 42% of IU's points; 44% of IU's field goals; 36% of IU's rebounds; 53% of IU's blocks; and 30% of IU's assists.

Low turnovers, hitting free's, shooting and hitting 3's, Fitzner staying outside to shoot, gritty & smart play by Al D, no early fouls by DD, and excellent defense are all keys. Getting someone besides Morgan and Langford in the offense is critical.

Louisville will try to feed their hot hand. If their 6'11' center has a good day then this game will be a real struggle. Indiana has been beaten in the paint 2 out of the last 3 games. Louisville wants this road win.

Did I mention limiting turnovers? Yeah, and getting to the line. And...

Louisville 68; Indiana 74

IU just does not have an inside game to match Louisville. And the foul trouble will be all game long. UL by 6-10. Man i hope i am wrong.

The norm has become where Iu loses games at home that are expected wins with quieter fans & win closely matched games when the hall rocks.

AH carries IU 65-63

Last edited:
MSU choked it to Ville. Winston fouled out with 4 to go but we missed 3 free throws abs turned it over with the lead a in last 35 seconds. Ville struggles in half court offense. They’ll try to ugly the game up and score off turnovers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT