ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU vs. Minnesota...

jhoban19

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 28, 2003
and what are we drinking this afternoon?

Big win against the Buckeyes earlier in the week. Was great to see us rebound from the bad loss in Happy Valley and get a signature win. Today we have another game we should win- but as we've seen too often over the last few years, "should" doesn't always translate well in reality.

The Gophers are definitely improved over last year, but can they come into the Hall and leave with a victory? We're a different team at AH... and a different team with Trey Galloway in the lineup.

Much like the O$U game, Vegas seems to know something. We're an 11.5 point favorite today. That seems like a big spread against a conference opponent with a similar record.

I think this game will be closer for all 40 minutes than the O$U game. We'll shoot better from 3 but probably turn the ball over more than we did. I just don't trust this team to do anything consistently so I expect some reversion in at least 1 area today. In the end, too much TDJ, Trey, and Miller Kopp (I look for him to have a strong game today).

IU 74
Gophers 70

Little too early in the day to drink, even for me! But I guess if the first half is exciting enough I'll crack a Ten Ninety Juice God for the 2nd half.

What say you Hoosier fans?

Go Hoosiers!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News