ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread: IU @ POTFB...

jhoban19

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 28, 2003
and what are we drinking tonight?

Here. We. Go. Biggest game of the year as far as I'm concerned, and I'm fired up already! I'll have to reign it in a bit this afternoon, if I let my emotions get ramped up too early, I might get kicked out of Little_Daughter_jhoban19's soccer game!

Anyway, yes I'm fired up, always am when we play Purdue, but I don't have a good feeling about tonight. There's no way to slice it, we are terrible on the road. If JHS has a good game, we'll at least keep it relatively close, but at least 2 others need to step up. I have little confidence that will happen in the hornets nest that is Mackey Arena. That place is going to be rockin' and I can easily see us pissing ourselves in the first 8 minutes, starting out the behind something like 24-10. We'll fight back and make a couple of runs, but it won't be enough.

JHS will inch closer to Bellamy and Henderson on the all-time rebounding list, but he won't get there tonight. That will have to wait for Tuesday night at home against Iowa. And we MUST win that game, along with Michigan in the regular season finale if we have any hope of a top-4 conference finish.

At the moment Purdue is a 6.5 point favorite. They'll double that.

IU 68
POTFB 81

Dogfish Head Crimson Cru tonight.

What say you Hoosier fans?

POTFB!!

GO HOOSIERS!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News