ADVERTISEMENT

Official IU BC Game Thread (Freeloader Overflow)

Yeah, Lander is getting a lot more minutes at WKU. He got a whopping 9 minutes against Eastern Kentucky.

Yep, going to be very balanced this year. TJD should find it much easier to score and Kopp should also get easy looks.
They've also got Malik, XJ, Geronimo, and Galloway has gotten better.

I've got no problem with Tamar facilitating off the bench. Once some of these guys leave he'll be the star.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Does Woody dislike Leal so much that he is continuing to play Galloway in an almost 50 point lead?

Yeah, Lander is getting a lot more minutes at WKU. He got a whopping 9 minutes against Eastern Kentucky.
Thought he would be better. Big time bust. Too bad because I hoped he would do better at a smaller school. Talk about a recruiting miss (by everybody)

Banks has a smooth stroke.
Needs a little more arc on his shot it seems. He also took some shots where he had a poor pass and didn’t have it. He should have faked and drive on those to create something. He is better tho, so promising

Needs a little more arc on his shot it seems. He also took some shots where he had a poor pass and didn’t have it. He should have faked and drive on those to create something. He is better tho, so promising
I've actually been happy with Bates so far this year, he looks much more confident.
Tamar is still struggling. Still seeing bad/freshman-type decisions with ball and has yet to find the range from deep. Definitely bigger, stronger, more focused and far better on D than last year, but still coming up a bit short against inferior competition. Early yet but don't see him challenging for a role as a starter anytime soon.

Reactions: rocketo
Tamar is still struggling. Still seeing bad/freshman-type decisions with ball and has yet to find the range from deep. Definitely bigger, stronger, more focused and far better on D than last year, but still coming up a bit short against inferior competition. Early yet but don't see him challenging for a role as a starter anytime soon.
He's moving the ball well and playing good defense, they'll need him to knock down a few shots a game but that's all we need him for this year. The team is loaded.

You're right that he won't start but nobody expected him to. I think next year is when he'll become a go to guy.

I can agree with that. We have a lot of talent on this team, and he can benefit from more practice and game time. I think it will be next year before we see him really get his stride. But I hope he proves me wrong (in a good way)

I can agree with that. We have a lot of talent on this team, and he can benefit from more practice and game time. I think it will be next year before we see him really get his stride. But I hope he proves me wrong (in a good way)
Leal with his haircut looks like James Blackmon kinda. Maybe not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT