ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

So you think the Russian collusion hoax before the 2020 election was fair? How about the midnight raid at Mar-a-Lago? What about his “security protection” detail at Butler, PA? I could go on.

Yea, those were all fair because Russian collusion wasn't a hoax and Trump was refusing to return classified documents that were at Mar-a-Lago.

Cause and effect.

There is no proof that his security detail did anything on purpose to assist the shooter.

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Reactions: Bill4411
Yea, those were all fair because Russian collusion wasn't a hoax and Trump was refusing to return classified documents that were at Mar-a-Lago.

Cause and effect.

There is no proof that his security detail did anything on purpose to assist the shooter.

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF
Did you not read Mueller’s report?

The Mar-a-Lago raid did not warrant a midnight raid of that magnitude. Trump stacked the boxes in his chandelier-embellished shitter…the joke’s on you!

Trump was given 3 FBI agents the same day Jill (not Joe) Biden had 12 for her security elsewhere. You obviously haven’t been watching the Senate investigation hearings on the matter. (YouTube) I suggest you do-it’s our crooked government on display!

So you think the Russian collusion hoax before the 2020 election was fair? How about the midnight raid at Mar-a-Lago? What about his “security protection” detail at Butler, PA? I could go on.
Good God. Investigating Russian interference in the 2020 election was warranted.

Trump ignored a subpoena and at least one of his own lawyer's advice to return the stolen documents in his possession.

And yes, there was a failing on the secret service's part in Butler, PA, but unless you have credible evidence/proof that there was some order to easy on his protection detail, you're neck deep in conspiracy theory BS here.

Just because Trump is a whiny little bitch and says he's treated unfairly every time something doesn't go his way doesn't mean you have to believe him.

Both are/were:
highly polarizing figures
treated unfairly by the opposition
good at what they do
kiss no man’s ass (women, maybe)
storytellers
dedicated workers
attractive to women early in life
motivated
intelligent
well respected by his followers
bad golfers
arrogant assholes
hated by the biased media
crossed off the ones that don't apply to Trump at all. I'm torn on respect. I think that many of his followers know he's a dumbass and say that they like him anyway, so it got crossed off

Sure, at some point he was intelligent. Now, without a teleprompter, he doesn't know what city he is in or what day it is. He thinks eating cats should be the focus of a debate

Breaking. Trump says he won't debate Kamala again. Coward knows he does not have the ability to compete with her in that setting. Best to avoid and claim you beat her.

crossed off the ones that don't apply to Trump at all. I'm torn on respect. I think that many of his followers know he's a dumbass and say that they like him anyway, so it got crossed off

Sure, at some point he was intelligent. Now, without a teleprompter, he doesn't know what city he is in or what day it is. He thinks eating cats should be the focus of a debate
I don’t know about “dumbass” but both Trump and Knight can be labelled “asshole.” I don’t care about my leaders’ personality but I do insist they be effective in what they do.

With special emphasis on “in that setting”. How come Fox News has never been offered to host a debate?
Fox frequently hosts Presidential debates. Pretty much every cycle.

They just offered both campaigns to host the second Trump/ Harris debate

Trump should agree to it, but not to any other network. It looks like he won’t be agreeing to any more debates regardless of network.

Reactions: abraxis
Fox frequently hosts Presidential debates. Pretty much every cycle.

They just offered both campaigns to host the second Trump/ Harris debate

Trump should agree to it, but not to any other network. It looks like he won’t be agreeing to any more debates regardless of network.
He knows he can't afford another beat down. Cowardly but probably smart.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Search of Mar-a-Lago was in broad daylight starting just before 9AM.
Okay, maybe I got it confused with the raid on Michael Cohen’s home as part of the Dem’s smear campaign against Trump because he once humped Stormy Daniels. BTW, did the FBI ever conclude what was so special about those classified documents Trump would peruse while defecating? Likewise, why was Biden storing his classified documents in his garage with his Corvette? I certainly hope they’ve taken away the keys to his mean machine.

Okay, maybe I got it confused with the raid on Michael Cohen’s home as part of the Dem’s smear campaign against Trump because he once humped Stormy Daniels. BTW, did the FBI ever conclude what was so special about those classified documents Trump would peruse while defecating? Likewise, why was Biden storing his classified documents in his garage with his Corvette? I certainly hope they’ve taken away the keys to his mean machine.
They found over 300 highly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, many at the very highest TS/SCI and TS/SAP levels. What exactly is in them isn’t our business, but broadly speaking many were about military and nuclear weapons capabilities of US, allies and potential enemies. They were all over the place including ares where hundreds of people could have accessed them. There is absolutely no comparison between his case and those of HRC, Pence and Biden. The sheer volume is many times larger, taking them was deliberate vice probable negligence, and he actively obstructed justice in an effort to keep them rather than cooperate.

They found over 300 highly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, many at the very highest TS/SCI and TS/SAP levels. What exactly is in them isn’t our business, but broadly speaking many were about military and nuclear weapons capabilities of US, allies and potential enemies. They were all over the place including ares where hundreds of people could have accessed them. There is absolutely no comparison between his case and those of HRC, Pence and Biden. The sheer volume is many times larger, taking them was deliberate vice probable negligence, and he actively obstructed justice in an effort to keep them rather than cooperate.
If it’s just a safety issue, volume has nothing to do with it. A white lie is still a lie. Biden’s maid could have just as easily sold his one nuclear weapon secret document to Putin as could Trump’s butler after rifling through his 300 documents to find something worth selling. Even Obama kept classified documents illegally. No big deal! Democratic leaders are some of the nastiest people in their never ending thirst for power.

If it’s just a safety issue, volume has nothing to do with it. A white lie is still a lie. Biden’s maid could have just as easily sold his one nuclear weapon secret document to Putin as could Trump’s butler after rifling through his 300 documents to find something worth selling. Even Obama kept classified documents illegally. No big deal! Democratic leaders are some of the nastiest people in their never ending thirst for power.
They aren’t close to the same. I know people don’t understand the differences, but they huge.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT