ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

No. DANC couldn’t come up with an example of voter fraud so he decided to bring up the letter about Hunter’s laptop and claim that was voter fraud. Goat correctly pointed out that was politics. It was politics the same way Trump’s team was leaking emails from the laptop to the press and social media was politics. They were attempting a classic October Surprise. DANC doubled down on stupid and here we are again.
Maybe take a nap? I was merely providing the citation that I assume DANC was remembering that didn't back up DANCs argument. Goat is the only one alert enough at this hour to understand that.

Maybe take a nap? I was merely providing the citation that I assume DANC was remembering that didn't back up DANCs argument. Goat is the only one alert enough at this hour to understand that.
What are your other handles?

Harris took his lunch money and then gave Trump a wedgee and a swirlee.
I don’t think the debate moved the needle in either direction. Harris didn’t delve into the issues. The moderators didn’t bring up inflation or the border control and pointed out more inaccuracies for Trump while ignoring some of Harris’ lies. Trump doesn’t know how to help himself, much like Bob Knight never figured out public decorum.

I don’t think the debate moved the needle in either direction. Harris didn’t delve into the issues. The moderators didn’t bring up inflation or the border control and pointed out more inaccuracies for Trump while ignoring some of Harris’ lies. Trump doesn’t know how to help himself, much like Bob Knight never figured out public decorum.
There were four people in the room. Trump should have dominated. Instead he let Kamala and the mods push him around.

When I said I cudda ripped Kamala a new one, I meant it. She was a bubble just ripe to be popped with a well-placed prick.

Reactions: DANC
There were four people in the room. Trump should have dominated. Instead he let Kamala and the mods push him around.

When I said I cudda ripped Kamala a new one, I meant it. She was a bubble just ripe to be popped with a well-placed prick.
That would have been NIGHT SCHOOL!!!

• Haha

CoH, I saw a former prosecutor bearing a confident smile who seemed to have a strong sense she was winning her case as she observed the defendant looking extremely uncomfortable.

From the handshake on she took command over the courtroom.

Never saw this in her until last night. Guess I underestimated her.

CoH, I saw a former prosecutor bearing a confident smile who seemed to have a strong sense she was winning her case as she observed the defendant looking extremely uncomfortable.

Right wing media/propaganda framed her as being weak, twitty, drunk, incompetent, scared (the normal misogynistic BS) and unable to speak without a teleprompter or pre written material ..

She debunked every bit of that last night.

Unburdened by the past, women’s college basketball bracket history, over exaggerated cackle, word salad that says absolutely nothing - she was none of those things last night. Nervous at the advent then composed. I think her confidence grew when she saw trump unnerved. The rally crowds was the inflection point. Was a marked contrast between the two thereafter.

I can’t disagree, but that doesn’t detract from my point.

Do you think she would have been better with better mods? Or would she have been better with a stronger Trump performance?

Unburdened by the past, women’s college basketball bracket history, over exaggerated cackle, word salad that says absolutely nothing - she was none of those things last night. Nervous at the advent then composed. I think her confidence grew when she saw trump unnerved. The rally crowds was the inflection point. Was a marked contrast between the two thereafter.

555d9b2a-bddc-4532-9e15-7dee1da46987_text.gif

😄

"We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it," Icebach Sound Solutions managing director Malte Iversen told Engadget in a statement, in what we assume is an attempt to cash in on some sudden if unusual publicity. "To ensure a level playing field for both candidates, we are currently developing a male version and will soon be able to offer it to the Trump campaign. The choice of color is a bit challenging though as orange does not go well with a lot of colors."

Right wing media/propaganda framed her as being weak, twitty, drunk, incompetent, scared (the normal misogynistic BS) and unable to speak without a teleprompter or pre written material ..

She debunked every bit of that last night.
How do you explain the word salad and needless nervous laughter? What else were Republicans supposed to think? You have to admit, the moderators delivered softball topics her way. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was given the questions ahead of time, after all, it’s happened before.

Reactions: ulrey
How do you explain the word salad and needless nervous laughter? What else were Republicans supposed to think? You have to admit, the moderators delivered softball topics her way. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was given the questions ahead of time, after all, it’s happened before.
I think your side has bigger problems to explain, like the crazy story of cats and dogs being eaten by illegal immigrants. That’s some craziness right there that would get most people a psychological evaluation for sanity. No wonder leaders around the world can easily use and manipulate him.

Reactions: Bill4411
I can’t disagree, but that doesn’t detract from my point.

Do you think she would have been better with better mods? Or would she have been better with a stronger Trump performance?

CoH, the mods definitely were a problem for Trump. However, they provided proof for Trump supporters about the "media" being stacked against him.

Have to wonder if Trump's boardroom personna, including the scowl, as perfected on the television show The Apprentice is a sign of strength or a sign of weakness.

About this, it is only a matter of opinion along with how you see yourself politically. As someone at the Cooler predicted, the debate will not change how we feel about Trump and Harris.

I think your side has bigger problems to explain, like the crazy story of cats and dogs being eaten by illegal immigrants. That’s some craziness right there that would get most people a psychological evaluation for sanity. No wonder leaders around the world can easily use and manipulate him.
Yes, it was a cringeworthy moment and Trump shouldn’t have gotten off track with his ridiculous comment. He took the bait, much like Knight telling Connie Chung women should relax and enjoy the sex if rape is inevitable. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was truth to the claim some Mexicans have dined on skewered mutt. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Please provide examples of incidences where world leaders easily used and manipulated Trump. Why do you think Putin has endorsed Harris if Trump was so easy to abuse. Putin endorses chaos in our country. Chaotic societies are weak.

Last edited:
Yes, it was a cringeworthy moment and Trump shouldn’t have gotten off track with his ridiculous comment. He took the bait, much like Knight telling Connie Chung women should relax and enjoy the sex if rape is inevitable. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was truth to the claim some Mexicans have dined on skewered mutt. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Please provide examples of incidences where world leaders easily used and manipulated Trump. Why do you think Putin has endorsed Harris if Trump was so easy to abuse. Putin endorses chaos in our country. Chaotic societies are weak.
No chance in hell that Putin actually wants Harris to win. There's only one side in this race who's giving lip service to cutting Ukraine off from military support and has disdain for NATO. Those are in Russia's interest.

Could it be Putin thinks his endorsement would benefit the other guy?

No chance in hell that Putin actually wants Harris to win. There's only one side in this race who's giving lip service to cutting Ukraine off from military support and has disdain for NATO. Those are in Russia's interest.
I’m just telling you what I heard and saw when Putin was asked last Thursday who he wanted to see win. Has Putin ever been known as a jokester? He seems rather dour and disconnected to me.

I’m just telling you what I heard and saw when Putin was asked last Thursday who he wanted to see win. Has Putin ever been known as a jokester? He seems rather dour and disconnected to me.
He’s not a trustworthy kind of guy by any means. Just look at it from his perspective and it’s clear who he’d prefer to win.

This is when it’s important to remember that Putin was KGB.

CoH, the mods definitely were a problem for Trump. However, they provided proof for Trump supporters about the "media" being stacked against him.

Have to wonder if Trump's boardroom personna, including the scowl, as perfected on the television show The Apprentice is a sign of strength or a sign of weakness.

About this, it is only a matter of opinion along with how you see yourself politically. As someone at the Cooler predicted, the debate will not change how we feel about Trump and Harris.
The mods allowed Trump to interject many times when it was not to be allowed. That is how he got extra airtime than Harris.

During the debate Trump was given two opportunities to state that he wants US ally Ukraine to defeat scumbag Putin and Russia. He punted both times. Disgraceful.

He’s not a trustworthy kind of guy by any means. Just look at it from his perspective and it’s clear who he’d prefer to win.

Dealing with foreign leaders such as a Netanyahu or Putin isn't like initiating a real estate deal.

You don't just make a phone call and say let's make a deal which results in a signed contract in a day or two.

When Trump says he can bring Putin and Kerensky together to end the war in a matter of days, does he really believe it ?

If he does believe it, this makes me wonder more about his narcistic thought process than just accepting it as another example of pure political hyperbole.

Last edited:
I've always thought the comparisons to Knight were off. I get what you're saying - and it's not altogether untrue - but Knight was actually smart and really, really good at what he was paid to do. He also didn't start life on third base.

I've always thought the comparisons to Knight were off. I get what you're saying - and it's not altogether untrue - but Knight was actually smart and really, really good at what he was paid to do. He also didn't start life on third base.
Knight also had integrity, was brutally honest, had fierce loyalty to his former players, was a great judge of talent, was a leader and recognized the leadership traits of players and put them in leadership positions. The list of what Knight was and Trump isn’t would take pages.

Last edited:
Both are/were:
highly polarizing figures
treated unfairly by the
opposition
good at what they do
kiss no man’s ass
(women, maybe)
storytellers
dedicated workers
attractive to women early in life
motivated
intelligent
well respected by his followers
bad golfers
arrogant assholes
hated by the biased media

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory

Please provide examples of Mexicans eating dogs.

Both are/were:
highly polarizing figures
treated unfairly by the
opposition
good at what they do
kiss no man’s ass
(women, maybe)
storytellers
dedicated workers
attractive to women early in life
motivated
intelligent
well respected by his followers
bad golfers
arrogant assholes
hated by the biased media
Trump isn't treated unfairly. In fact, he has gotten away with tons of shit without repercussions his entire life. First through wealth and then through republican sheep protecting him at every turn. Treated unfairly is hogwash.

Trump is shit at what he does (unless you're counting grifting his followers then he is awesome at it)

Trump hasn't worked a day in his life

Attractive to women early in life? now you're just padding the list. That's hilarious that you thought to even include it.

Intelligent? Yea, Trump thought we took over airports to win the Revolutionary War. He's a real Einstein.

Sure, respected/worshipped by their followers. That one I'll give you

• Haha
Reactions: Ohio Guy and ulrey
Trump isn't treated unfairly. In fact, he has gotten away with tons of shit without repercussions his entire life. First through wealth and then through republican sheep protecting him at every turn. Treated unfairly is hogwash.

Trump is shit at what he does (unless you're counting grifting his followers then he is awesome at it)

Attractive to women early in life? now you're just padding the list. That's hilarious that you thought to even include it.

Intelligent? Yea, Trump thought we took over airports to win the Revolutionary War. He's a real Einstein.

To be fair, Trump told his followers that he looked like Elvis when he was younger. Their blood oath requires them to swallow all the loads of crap he puts out there for them.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
To be fair, Trump told his followers that he looked like Elvis when he was younger. Their blood oath requires them to swallow all the loads of crap he puts out there for them.

Probably what one of his prostitutes said to him when they were pretending to be attracted to him.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

So you think the Russian collusion hoax before the 2020 election was fair? How about the midnight raid at Mar-a-Lago? What about his “security protection” detail at Butler, PA? I could go on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT