ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

So you admit everything I said, but claim it's a lie, based on some weird criteria that no one else uses? I'll give you credit - you can make more excuses than anyone I've ever seen. Like the 5 CIA contractors who signed the document who you claim didn't work for the CIA. That's a stretch, even for you.

I've got news for you - food prices did go up that much under Biden. Some more than others. There were no lies there. Go to the grocery store sometime.

Any other Trump 'lies' you care to bring up? Be sure to leave out blatant Biden lies, like his claims about Trump at Charlottesville, which even Snopes said is false.
No. I explicitly did not agree with you. You were wrong. You flat out lied about gas prices and about lowest black unemployment rate.

Five of the former intelligence officials are on consultation and advising contracts. It’s common. That doesn’t mean they work for the CIA or that they had any CIA intel on the laptop. It’s not that kind of contract. This is another example of your stubborn dishonest ignorance. And you again flat out lied when you claimed that relationship “proves” that they were working with TRUMP’S CIA. In typical bad faith DANC fashion you don’t even acknowledge that TRUMP’S DNI was all over cable news saying that they had no intel that the laptop was Russian interference. It’s an inconvenient fact and that’s what you do with those pesky things.

Did food prices double? Did they triple? Did they quadruple? The answer to all three is “no, not even close” and your answer is extremely dishonest again. They went up about 21 percent, not 200, 300 or 400 percent. I was being too nice when I said your answer was dishonest, but the point was Trump’s claim was a lie and you’re incapable of acknowledging that he lied. And he lied more than two dozen times during the debate.

And dipstick, I counted about 6 lies from Biden and a couple more I wasn’t sure about because I didn’t understand what he was trying to say. I also defended Trump on the Charlottesville issue when it happened, so STFU on that. I’m capable of objectivity and you aren’t.

Reactions: MrBing
Except 2016 Biden was not even close to the current Biden mentally. He was still capable enough to beat Trump in a debate, and did.

Trump was entirely unfit for different mental reasons in 2016. You voted for that moronic ass anyway. That says a lot about you, but your constant lying, and I do mean constant, tells the rest of the story.

You’re a joke.
2016?

In 2020 I got a lot of crap on this board
I saw nothing about lies in real time from you.

If you did, it should be easy to restate them here. Now's your chance.

Please don't bring your leftist mindset to N. Carolina. There are already enough from New York and New Jersey. I've heard nothing about bad checks - and there are many negative ads about him here, mostly on abortion.

If writing bad checks were a judge of character, 90% of IU students wouldn't have a job.
”leftist mindset”. Lol

So all is right in your world:

Trump only told the truth
Your Gov choice is a peachy guy
Being convicted of writing bad checks as a married adult is cool.

Congrats

No. I explicitly did not agree with you. You were wrong. You flat out lied about gas prices and about lowest black unemployment rate.

Five of the former intelligence officials are on consultation and advising contracts. It’s common. That doesn’t mean they work for the CIA or that they had any CIA intel on the laptop. It’s not that kind of contract. This is another example of your stubborn dishonest ignorance. And you again flat out lied when you claimed that relationship “proves” that they were working with TRUMP’S CIA. In typical bad faith DANC fashion you don’t even acknowledge that TRUMP’S DNI was all over cable news saying that they had no intel that the laptop was Russian interference. It’s an inconvenient fact and that’s what you do with those pesky things.

Did food prices double? Did they triple? Did they quadruple? The answer to all three is “no, not even close” and your answer is extremely dishonest again. They went up about 21 percent, not 200, 300 or 400 percent. I was being too nice when I said your answer was dishonest, but the point was Trump’s claim was a lie and you’re incapable of acknowledging that he lied. And he lied more than two dozen times during the debate.

And dipstick, I counted about 6 lies from Biden and a couple more I wasn’t sure about because I didn’t understand what he was trying to say. I also defended Trump on the Charlottesville issue when it happened, so STFU on that. I’m capable of objectivity and you aren’t.
There's no arguing with anyone who hasn't been to a grocery store or a gas station. You're using an average given the government, but individual items went up much more. Obviously you've never bought eggs.

You haven't defended Trump on shit. You still haven't admitted the entire Russia Russia Russia episode was a huge hoax. People read your posts here - do you think they forget?

Your claim that I lied about gas being under $2 because it didn't average that for a year is just bizarre. Look what it was on election day, 2020, pea-brain.

Same for your claim about the 5 CIA workers on contract. The CIA is strictly prohibited from participating in domestic policies, yet they signed the letter. You can act like they're not employees, but they're contracted by the CIA, whether on retainer or on specific jobs. Any contention otherwise is just being disingenuous, which is your forte.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
In 2020 I got a lot of crap on this board

”leftist mindset”. Lol

So all is right in your world:

Trump only told the truth
Your Gov choice is a peachy guy
Being convicted of writing bad checks as a married adult is cool.

Congrats
You're the one who claimed he told all the lies. Yet you never cite specific ones.

Kind of like asking a Democrat what Trump what felony Trump was convicted of. *crickets*

There's no arguing with anyone who hasn't been to a grocery store or a gas station. You're using an average given the government, but individual items went up much more. Obviously you've never bought eggs.

You haven't defended Trump on shit. You still haven't admitted the entire Russia Russia Russia episode was a huge hoax. People read your posts here - do you think they forget?

Your claim that I lied about gas being under $2 because it didn't average that for a year is just bizarre. Look what it was on election day, 2020, pea-brain.

Same for your claim about the 5 CIA workers on contract. The CIA is strictly prohibited from participating in domestic policies, yet they signed the letter. You can act like they're not employees, but they're contracted by the CIA, whether on retainer or on specific jobs. Any contention otherwise is just being disingenuous, which is your forte.
Paragraph one - stupid. Of course I buy stuff. You think I have a personal shopper and don’t pump my own gas? I missed the couple of times during 2020 when gas dipped below $2. Of course you know that was because people weren’t driving due to lockdowns and we had a glut of supply and little demand. You know how that works, right. I see you are totally incapable of acknowledging Trump lied about food prices. You support his lies and that again highlights your dishonesty.

Paragraph 2 - you lie again. You can’t help yourself.

Paragraph 3 - see para 1, I missed that tiny fraction of time of Trump’s administration when gas dipped below two bucks during Trump’s lockdowns.

Paragraph 4 - you are stupid in addition to being a liar.

Last edited:
Paragraph one - stupid. Of course I buy stuff. You think I have a personal shopper and don’t pump my own gas? I missed the couple of times during 2020 when gas dipped below $2. Of course you know that was because people weren’t driving due to lockdowns and we had a glut of supply and little demand. You know how that works, right. I see you are totally incapable of acknowledging Trump lied about food prices. You support his lies and that again highlights your dishonesty.

Paragraph 2 - you lie again. You can’t help yourself.

Paragraph 3 - see para 1, I missed that tiny fraction of time of Trump’s administration when gas dipped below two bucks during Trump’s lockdowns.

Paragraph 4 - you are stupid in addition to being a liar.
I'll reply in your manner:

Paragraph one - a lie

Paragraph two - a lie

Paragraph three - a lie

Paragraph 4 - a lie

I see why you do that - it requires zero brain power.

I'll reply in your manner:

Paragraph one - a lie

Paragraph two - a lie

Paragraph three - a lie

Paragraph 4 - a lie

I see why you do that - it requires zero brain power.
Don’t have a good response, aye. Just say that next time.

Except 2016 Biden was not even close to the current Biden mentally. He was still capable enough to beat Trump in a debate, and did.

Trump was entirely unfit for different mental reasons in 2016. You voted for that moronic ass anyway. That says a lot about you, but your constant lying, and I do mean constant, tells the rest of the story.

You’re a joke.
I voted for him in 2016, Aloha. Does that say a lot about me, too?

I pondered that vote quite a bit. I knew full well I would be asking the devil to dance. I’ve been repulsed by Donald Trump since I’ve known who he was. But I believed then (and now) that it was the right thing to do for me and that my reasoning was sound.

FWIW, I don’t think it’s right to make assumptions about a person’s character based on votes they cast. That’s the kind of attitude that leads to civil wars.

I am proud to have good, close relationships with vocal supporters of Trump, Bernie, Biden, Hillary, RFK, and everybody in between. They’re all good with me, as long as they’re good people and extend me the same courtesy.

I pondered that vote quite a bit. I knew full well I would be asking the devil to dance. I’ve been repulsed by Donald Trump since I’ve known who he was. But I believed then (and now) that it was the right thing to do for me and that my reasoning was sound.

FWIW, I don’t think it’s right to make assumptions about a person’s character based on votes they cast. That’s the kind of attitude that leads to civil wars.

I am proud to have good, close relationships with vocal supporters of Trump, Bernie, Biden, Hillary, RFK, and everybody in between. They’re all good with me, as long as they’re good people and extend me the same courtesy.
It's Aloha's purpose in life to denigrate anyone who voted for Trump.

It's Aloha's purpose in life to denigrate anyone who voted for Trump.
I don't think that's fair. I think Aloha is fighting to take back his party from Trump supporters. I don't think he holds ill will towards people who voted for Trump reluctantly.

There is a huge difference between, say, DBM, and CO.H. Both voted for the wrong guy, but only one of them is a cultist.

Reactions: UncleMark

I think you made the right choice. I was only responding in kind the the yokels just can’t stand that I also chose to vote for Biden over Trump. Truth is I voted against Trump. Likewise, I’ve never been able to stand the guy for a ton of reasons.

I don't think that's fair. I think Aloha is fighting to take back his party from Trump supporters. I don't think he holds ill will towards people who voted for Trump reluctantly.

There is a huge difference between, say, DBM, and CO.H. Both voted for the wrong guy, but only one of them is a cultist.
Exactly.. DANC won’t understand that.

I heard the CNN moderator use the 20% figure for grocery inflation.

I don’t see that as being factual. Milk, bread, eggs, meat, cereal, coffee are all up way more that that. Cilantro I bought today was 1.99 was .99 Head lettuce was $1.19 now $2.49. Meat is easily up 30%. Cuban cigars $45 a stick

I think you made the right choice. I was only responding in kind the the yokels just can’t stand that I also chose to vote for Biden over Trump. Truth is I voted against Trump. Likewise, I’ve never been able to stand the guy for a ton of reasons.
OK. Yeah, there’s a difference between voting for somebody for transactional reasons and buying into their bullshit to become a cultist foot soldier.

I don’t see that as being factual. Milk, bread, eggs, meat, cereal, coffee are all up way more that that. Cilantro I bought today was 1.99 was .99 Head lettuce was $1.19 now $2.49. Meat is easily up 30%. Cuban cigars $45 a stick
“Food” doesn’t equal a few specific items, which do go up and down depending on the season. There is a metric for food in general and it has not doubled, tripled or quadrupled. That’s on the outrageous lie end of the scale.

Your’re paying way too much for a cigar. My go to is 96 rated Aging Room Quattro which I can get for significantly less than $10 each online after discounts. It’s excellent. Better than any Cuban I’ve had.

What world do you live in? Trump voters are brain washed. They listen to Fox and the Epoch Times and if you disagree with them, they say you are brainwashed.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

lol….taking back his party? I appreciate the laugh. DBM might be more objective than Aloha when it comes to Trump.

The 20% figure is bullshit, unless you’re eating all processed shit. If you eat whole foods, fresh vegetables/fruit, and protein (especially beef) it’s up 30-50%. If you shop at a Butcher it’s even worse.

Last edited:
The 20% figure is bullshit, unless you’re eating all processed shit. If you eat whole foods, fresh vegetables/fruit, and protein (especially beef) it’s up 30-50%. If you shop at a Butcher it’s even worse.
They consider food inflation on a standard “basket” of goods. Have, with minor changes, for decades. That’s what the 21 percent increase is based on. Double, triple and quadruple price increases, which Trump claimed, is false. Wildly false. It’s.a lie. If you were really objective you’d acknowledge it and move on.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
Neither of you are objective on Trump. You hate him as much as DBM loves him.
No I have given him credit when he deserved it - like renegotiating NAFTA and making it better, providing lethal military aid to Ukraine (Obama didn’t), corporate tax cuts, SCOTUS nominees, aggressively going after ISIS, etc. and defending him from false and over the top political attacks, like Charlottesville.

Name one thing dbm has criticized Trump for.

Now that I think about it, I may be the most objective poster concerning Trump on the WC. That includes you.

• Love
They consider food inflation on a standard “basket” of goods. Have, with minor changes, for decades. That’s what the 21 percent increase is based on.
I understand how it works and the way they calculate CPI has changed since the 80s. It topped out around 17% if they measured it like they did in the 80s. Also, I don’t buy the Government basket of food. The foods I buy are up a lot more than 20%.
Double, triple and quadruple price increases, which Trump claimed, is false. Wildly false. It’s.a lie. If you were really objective you’d acknowledge it and move on.
I don’t know what Trump said and never claimed prices have increased 200-300 percent.

Last edited:
I understand how it works and the way they calculate CPI has changed drastically since the 80s. It topped out around 17% if they measured it like they did in the 80s. Also, I don’t buy the Government basket of food. The foods I buy are up a lot more than 20%.

I don’t know what Trump said and never claimed prices have increased 200-300 percent.
Most people don’t eat caviar and lobster like you. 😎

I assumed you watched the debate, but Trump claimed food prices have doubled, tripled and quadrupled under Biden. Lie, or not a lie? What’s the objective and only true answer to that question?

I assumed you watched the debate, but Trump claimed food prices have doubled, tripled and quadrupled under Biden. Lie, or not a lie? What’s the objective and only true answer to that question?
He’s wrong and it was a lie. That’s Trump in a nutshell. He loves to exaggerate and lie.

What world do you live in? Trump voters are brain washed. They listen to Fox and the Epoch Times and if you disagree with them, they say you are brainwashed.
I know some genuinely great people who are Trumpers.

I don’t share their politics. But, as long as they’re not shoving their views down my throat (which goes for people of all political persuasions) and can accept that I’m not a Trumper, then we’re cool.

I have good friends of pretty much all political persuasions. That used to be normal, you know.

Like many I held my nose and voted for Hillary the took a shower in bleach

I then held my nose and voted for Biden.

In both cases I voted agains Trump

This time I may have to stay home

Bores Head is a mass quality cold cut brand. Beef products were $9,99 now $15.99. Turkey a buck cheaper

Reactions: mcmurtry66

According to your boyfriend, Goat, it's not lying if a politician does it.

Take it up with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT