ADVERTISEMENT

Now, the plot thickens

The are multiple hidden hands behind all this.

Every time Trump tries to redirect/distract or even look Presidential (as in the American representative on Bastille Day), something gets leaked out to correct their lies.

Trump's brand image = liars/lies ....very soon.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/dona...cluded-a-former-soviet-counter-intel-officer/
Does anyone really believe nothing came of that meeting? I don't think we've understood how to deal with Trumpworld yet. Basically, you cannot believe a word coming out of this family's mouths. Yes, Jr. was being totally transparent, just forgot this little detail.
I think to team Trump, 'transparent' means, 'I'll admit to whatever you find out, but only through the lens and spin of a Sean Hannity/essentially state propaganda interview'.

If this comes to be accurate, my assessment of the administration as Colonel Klink is too kind. I'd feel more comfortable with a West Wing of Klink, Fife, Larry, Curly, and Moe. And the way it is going, soon even Shemp would be a welcome relief.

Reactions: RBB89

lol, this statement actually makes it sound more suspicious if the Agalarovs knew this guy well. And this guy was ex-KGB and may have known Putin from that era.

And (if this is the guy Twitter thinks it is)

More recently, Akhmetshin was caught up in a particularly nasty $1 billion legal fight concerning a potash-mining operation in central Russia. While a Dutch court was the main venue, the dispute spilled into U.S. courts when lawyers for one of the companies accused their counterparts of organizing a scheme to hack their computers and other communications.

The man who masterminded the scheme was Akhmetshin, according to a suit filed in November in New York state court that also accused him of being a former Soviet military intelligence officer who "developed a special expertise in running negative public-relations campaigns."

Another mystery person in the room...
Is it just me, or does it seem like some of the news media has all this information, but is leaking it piecemeal to watch the team Trump squirm, lie and cover their tracks?

If that seems plausible and some guy (me) who is watching this from afar and posting about in between work responsibilities, why can't the US president, his family and administration figure that out?

Reactions: meridian
Plot thickens even more.... Sources saying Manafort was hot mic'd by US gov and Trump was phoned in to the meeting.

And there's more....

WaPo sitting on tape of Trump/Putin conversation/meeting but waiting for FBI to give okay to release.

Plot thickens even more.... Sources saying Manafort was hot mic'd by US gov and Trump was phoned in to the meeting.

And there's more....

WaPo sitting on tape of Trump/Putin conversation/meeting but waiting for FBI to give okay to release.

Any credible links? I saw where Louise Mench said Trump phoned in and a Trump person saying it was a conspiracy to get an excuse to wire-tap Manafort/Trump campaign by Comey/Clinton/Soros as part of a conspiracy.

And there's more....

There are so many threads (covering this crew of idiots),that it's hard to keep up.
Have we discussed the WSJ report on US Intelligence monitoring Russian conversations involving Trump in 2015? I'm quoting from a secondary source because of the WSJ's paywall,but this is interesting...

"Newly revealed intelligence shows Russian officials discussed meeting with associates or advisers to Donald Trump in 2015 just months before he declared his candidacy to become president, the Wall Street Journal reports.

At that time, intelligence analysts didn't really know what to make of the intercepted conversations, since Mr Trump was a global celebrity who had done business in Russia before. In light of recent emails posted on Twitter by Donald Trump Jr that detail a conversation to facilitate a meeting between himself and a Kremlin-connected lawyer in June of last year, intelligence officials are taking a second look.

Current and former intelligence officials told the Wall Street Journal that, since Mr Trump had produced the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, and had sold properties in the country, they weren't alone alarming.

But, they were puzzling, and had people asking each other, "What's going on?" one former official said.

American suspicions that Russia was attempting to influence the 2016 election grew in the spring of last year, when intelligence counterparts in Europe warned that Russian money might be flowing into the US presidential election, sources knowledgeable with the warning said. It's not clear which candidates were on the receiving end of that alleged cash flow, or if the money was diverting into outside spending groups."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...us-intelligence-campaign-latest-a7838296.html

There are so many threads (covering this crew of idiots),that it's hard to keep up.
Have we discussed the WSJ report on US Intelligence monitoring Russian conversations involving Trump in 2015? I'm quoting from a secondary source because of the WSJ's paywall,but this is interesting...

"Newly revealed intelligence shows Russian officials discussed meeting with associates or advisers to Donald Trump in 2015 just months before he declared his candidacy to become president, the Wall Street Journal reports.

At that time, intelligence analysts didn't really know what to make of the intercepted conversations, since Mr Trump was a global celebrity who had done business in Russia before. In light of recent emails posted on Twitter by Donald Trump Jr that detail a conversation to facilitate a meeting between himself and a Kremlin-connected lawyer in June of last year, intelligence officials are taking a second look.

Current and former intelligence officials told the Wall Street Journal that, since Mr Trump had produced the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, and had sold properties in the country, they weren't alone alarming.

But, they were puzzling, and had people asking each other, "What's going on?" one former official said.

American suspicions that Russia was attempting to influence the 2016 election grew in the spring of last year, when intelligence counterparts in Europe warned that Russian money might be flowing into the US presidential election, sources knowledgeable with the warning said. It's not clear which candidates were on the receiving end of that alleged cash flow, or if the money was diverting into outside spending groups."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...us-intelligence-campaign-latest-a7838296.html

This is a bit OT to this thread,but since the OP deals with former KGB...
I thought this assesment of Trumpworld by a reformed KGB agent was pretty spot on...

"As the controversy centering on Donald Trump Jr.’s relations with a Kremlin-linked lawyer descends into farce, a former Soviet sleeper agent has waded into the debate with his claims that Russia could not have planted a less competent administration in the U.S. than President Donald Trump’s.

“It is like watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon with Daffy Duck in charge,” Jack Barsky, a former undercover agent of the Soviet security and intelligence services (KGB) told CNN Monday.

Trump’s team of advisers, Barsky says, are “fundamentally unable to tie their own shoelaces.”

“[If] I am Putin and I am looking at this newscast and I see what’s going on, I am saying ‘Man, this is just working beautifully,’ ” he added.

Putin struck gold with Trump

Any credible links? I saw where Louise Mench said Trump phoned in and a Trump person saying it was a conspiracy to get an excuse to wire-tap Manafort/Trump campaign by Comey/Clinton/Soros as part of a conspiracy.

My sources are classified but I can say the possibility of a pee tape is becoming more and more likely.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/dona...cluded-a-former-soviet-counter-intel-officer/
Does anyone really believe nothing came of that meeting? I don't think we've understood how to deal with Trumpworld yet. Basically, you cannot believe a word coming out of this family's mouths. Yes, Jr. was being totally transparent, just forgot this little detail.

This was classic Russian espionage at work. They were baiting Trump's team to see if they would play ball. They willingly joined the game. Even if. Itching further came from the meeting, the Russians now have "kompramat" (blackmail) material on the team.

Oh, and there were two others at the meeting from the Russian side. One is a former Russian intelligence officer that is a dual citizen of Russia and the US. US intelligence thinks he's still linked to Russian intelligence services. I google the guy, and there's some interesting stuff out there on him.

Remember. Manafort was there. You can say that Jr. didn't know and had bad judgment. But Manafort was too experienced to entertain this type of stuff.

This stuff explains why Mueller beefed up his team. He's several steps ahead of this incident now. They've got to be knee deep in researching hard drives and IP addresses right now. I'd guess they know about most of the contacts, and now they're investigating exchanges of information.

The Trump administrations shred of credibility they had (if they had it) is completely gone now. At least the senate is taking their part of the investigation seriously. And Mueller is rolling along. The house investigation might as well be dead, which isn't a surprise given the distraction techniques the pubs on the committee used.

It's a matter of time. The links will become obvious soon, and all the strange behavior towards Russia will make sense in time.

And there's more....

Nobody seems to want to admit attending to this pee party.

No plot thickening nonsense according to this guy...

Hoax!

Real glad he has made the time from his day job on the golf couse this weekend to update us on the economic numbers.

Ike Kaveladze’s presence was confirmed by Scott Balber, an attorney for Emin and Aras Agalarov, the Russian developers who hosted the Trump-owned Miss Universe pageant in 2013. Balber said Kaveladze works for the Agalarovs’ company and attended as their representative.

Balber said Tuesday that he received a phone call from a representative of Special Counsel Robert Mueller over the weekend requesting the identity of the Agalarov representative , which he said he provided. The request is the first public indication that Mueller’s team is investigating the meeting.

Thick as gravy now?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2000/11/29/business/laundering-of-money-seen-as-easy.html

Mr. Kaveladze (besides being a VP of Crocus Group, Agalarov's real estate development company) has been involved in money-laundering in the past

New York Times 2000 said:
A Congressional inquiry has found that it is ''relatively easy'' for foreigners to hide their identities and form shell companies here that can launder money through American banks.

In a a nine-month inquiry that subpoenaed bank records, the investigators found that an unknown number of Russians and other East Europeans moved more than $1.4 billion through accounts at Citibank of New York and the Commercial Bank of San Francisco.

The accounts had been opened by Irakly Kaveladze, who immigrated to the United States from Russia in 1991, according to Citibank and Mr. Kaveladze. He set up more than 2,000 corporations in Delaware for Russian brokers and then opened the bank accounts for them, without knowing who owned the corporations, according to the report by the General Accounting Office, which has not been made public.

More than $800 million was wired from abroad to 136 accounts that Mr. Kaveladze opened at Citibank for Russian clients, and most of that was then sent to overseas accounts, said the report, which was provided to The New York Times by government officials who want to see its findings receive maximum exposure. The report is to be released on Thursday.

At one time, Mr. Kaveladze helped some 50 Russian nonresident aliens obtain Citibank credit cards, and each of them used the address for one of Mr. Kaveladze's companies, International Business Creations, Citibank told the G.A.O. in its letter today. The bank was concerned and monitored the credit card accounts, finally closing them in 1996. At the time, Citibank's compliance department recommended that all of Mr. Kaveladze's accounts be closed, but the branch that handled them ''resisted,'' Citibank wrote today. It was not until four years later that the accounts were closed.

Last edited:
Hillary? You mean the Kenyan Muslim Obama? Why didnt Obama do anything about? He is the traitor.

If Nixon was around I bet these wouldn't have happened.

I think we need to focus on Hillary personally selling all that uranium...or plutonium... or whatever it was. That's the issue we're all missing.

I think we need to focus on Hillary personally selling all that uranium...or plutonium... or whatever it was. That's the issue we're all missing.

Super -- the missing link was Bengazhi. She intentionally let the building burn down and the secrets that went with it to cover up the emails. Her email server was in that building.

Last edited:
Side note:

Poll: Clinton more unpopular than Trump
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/342462-poll-clinton-more-unpopular-than-trump

What the....

I guess Trump will bring up Hillary until this poll shows otherwise. We just have to get used to it of his broken record.

Not surprising when all the Republicans hate Clinton and a lot of the Bernistas dislike her for either blowing the election to Trump or the reasons why they didn't vote for her in the primary.

Not surprising when all the Republicans hate Clinton and a lot of the Bernistas dislike her for either blowing the election to Trump or the reasons why they didn't vote for her in the primary.

Despite all the crap Trump has pulled to date?

The force is strong with them.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-lawyer-exclusive-idUSKBN1A61LZ?il=0

Russian lawyer who met with Don Jr. had FSB (new KBG) as one of her clients

Reuters said:
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. after his father won the Republican nomination for the 2016 U.S. presidential election counted Russia's FSB security service among her clients for years, Russian court documents seen by Reuters show.

The documents show that the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, successfully represented the FSB's interests in a legal wrangle over ownership of an upscale property in northwest Moscow between 2005 and 2013.

The FSB, successor to the Soviet-era KGB service, was headed by Vladimir Putin before he became Russian president.

Reuters said:
The case in which Veselnitskaya represented the FSB was complex; appeals courts at least twice ruled in favor of private companies which the FSB wanted to evict.

The FSB took over the disputed office building in mid-2008, a person who worked for Atos-Component, a firm that was evicted as a result, told Reuters, on condition of anonymity.

The building was privatized after the 1991 Soviet collapse, but the Russian government said in the lawsuit in which Veselnitskaya represented the FSB that the building had been illegally sold to private firms.

The businesses were listed in the court documents, but many of them no longer exist and those that do are little-known firms in the electric components business.

Elektronintorg, an electronic components supplier, said on its website that it now occupied the building. Elektronintorg is owned by state conglomerate Rostec, run by Sergei Chemezov, who, like Putin, worked for the KGB and served with him in East Germany.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT