ADVERTISEMENT

Not a serious post: Has anyone seen the Sassy Trump videos on YouTube?

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
This guy, Peter Serafinowicz, takes video of Trump, doesn't change any of the words, but overdubs him with a "Sassy" (stereotyping a gay man's) voice over all the words. What's great are that Trump's hand gestures go SO perfectly with the sassy voice. He has one where he's talking about the decorations in the Oval Office with Sean Hannity and another funny one recently where some members of the University of Iowa football and some Iowa wrestlers attended a rally and he calls them up on stage.

It gave me a laugh. I hope CapitalHoosier doesn't think I'm being homophobic, because I'm not trying to be!

This guy, Peter Serafinowicz, takes video of Trump, doesn't change any of the words, but overdubs him with a "Sassy" (stereotyping a gay man's) voice over all the words. What's great are that Trump's hand gestures go SO perfectly with the sassy voice. He has one where he's talking about the decorations in the Oval Office with Sean Hannity and another funny one recently where some members of the University of Iowa football and some Iowa wrestlers attended a rally and he calls them up on stage.

It gave me a laugh. I hope CapitalHoosier doesn't think I'm being homophobic, because I'm not trying to be!

My Mum hates the sound of his voice never mind his constantly shouty mannerisms. For an old Chinese lady, he epitomises what an uncouth person is, never mind a POTUS/leader is supposed to be.

Maybe this video might change her mind about him.

Last edited:
My Mum hates the sound of his voice never mind his constantly shouty mannerisms. For an old Chinese lady, he epitomises what an uncouth person is, never mind a POTUS/leader is supposed to be.

Maybe this video might change her mind about him.
Or maybe seeing him interact with Asians will warm her heart.

Yup. That guy is a genius...but anonymous.

so worth a look. It never gets less funny.

- tuna, eggs, Doritos, cheesecake, ice cream
- now what I want you to do is.:.build me a small doghouse
-this princess in a moustache, one size fits all, everybody hook up.... BABE!

Reactions: DrHoops
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT