ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern observations

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

*//Just a preliminary sampling of pregame articles out there... I'll try to add more up to date and insightful ones as I find them...//*

More NW articles:

Last edited:
A few more:

Reactions: red hornet

A few more:

More insight on NW:

Last edited:
I've seen a little bit of two Northwestern games this year, They are a very good Defensive Team and a below average Offensive Team. my concern is that They are the kind of team that can muck up a game and get You to play down to their level, and frustrate You. The big thing to Me is if We get off to a slow start, and the game doesn't have a rhythm to it, We can't get discouraged and panic. If We keep playing our game and follow the game Plan, our talent will take over and We will win.

Y
I've seen a little bit of two Northwestern games this year, They are a very good Defensive Team and a below average Offensive Team. my concern is that They are the kind of team that can muck up a game and get You to play down to their level, and frustrate You. The big thing to Me is if We get off to a slow start, and the game doesn't have a rhythm to it, We can't get discouraged and panic. If We keep playing our game and follow the game Plan, our talent will take over and We will win.
Yeah, panic and being discouraged does not seem to be part of the makeup of this team. But a real good point, let's see if we can play our game while solving their defense.

Their D line is middle of the pack Big Ten good, which means it's the best we'll have seen so far... Hopefully our O-line will rise to the challenge and deal with them... It will be a great next step for our Offensive Line to take if they're up to the challenge...

Reactions: red hornet

Their D line is middle of the pack Big Ten good, which means it's the best we'll have seen so far... Hopefully our O-line will rise to the challenge and deal with them... It will be a great next step for our Offensive Line to take if they're up to the challenge...
It seems to me that OL and DL play has improved each game. I expect Bostad will have his group ready on Sat. And expect the DL to overwhelm NU OL. After a few 3 and outs, IU offense will roll.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT