ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern game - who's going?

2 going in the Huddle Shuttle.

Glad we got face value tickets from athletic dept from the start vs resale market.

The RUMOR is that you can park in multiple lots near the stadium after 5pm on Friday, so that’s our tentative camping plan. The tub is that rumor was based on how they handled parking for Ryan Field. So it’ll be an adventure for sure.

Glad we got face value tickets from athletic dept from the start vs resale market.

The RUMOR is that you can park in multiple lots near the stadium after 5pm on Friday, so that’s our tentative camping plan. The tub is that rumor was based on how they handled parking for Ryan Field. So it’ll be an adventure for sure.

Taking 4 here. Small stadium plus having to buy on secondary market=not cheap but it’s gonna be a great day on the lake.

Only 15k fans and I heard the lots by Ryan Field are closed. I was planning on street parking. If there is a bar or tailgate that IU fans are heading to, please post it here.

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
Only 15k fans and I heard the lots by Ryan Field are closed. I was planning on street parking. If there is a bar or tailgate that IU fans are heading to, please post it here.
This is the parking map for the new stadium that the school put out.

They have a whole tailgate/watch party thing on the lake fill park thing south of the stadium.

Hoosiers are always welcome whenever they see the candy striped bus.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT