ADVERTISEMENT

Nonstop political commercials tonight

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
All attack ads. Cori bush bringing out the big guns: Michael brown in a full gold grill telling us to support her. Lt govs with battling assault weapons and walking the wall. Nothing on the economy. All border shit. Lincoln Hough bought his ranch as a middle schooler and maintained it ever since. Hard to compete with that kind of competency. Altho the other guy has way more assault rifles. Tough choice

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Mike kehoe for gov promises to stop communist china from buying our farmland.

All attack ads. Cori bush bringing out the big guns: Michael brown in a full gold grill telling us to support her. Lt govs with battling assault weapons and walking the wall. Nothing on the economy. All border shit. Lincoln Hough bought his ranch as a middle schooler and maintained it ever since. Hard to compete with that kind of competency. Altho the other guy has way more assault rifles. Tough choice
Ain't Michael Brown, ..... like in a hole some where? (don't mean to be mean, but isn't he dead)?

Meh bring back this one

Great commercial. Reminds me of my high school graduation where the group of my core high school friends were allowed to use some of of our work and graduation money to get a stereo system.. The 5 of us drove into town and all bought all the componets for our own systems. The longest task was which speakers to buy- Aiwa or JBL. I splurged and got these giant heavy oak JBL speakers. Amazing sound. Now I have a frigging iphone.....

Peacock during the Olympics runs the same Harris ad every 20 minutes. If the Gold Zone channel wasn’t so often I’d quit it.

• Angry
Reactions: mcmurtry66
@mcmurtry66 how is it at the polls? Are you shaking hands and kissing babies? Have you voted thrice? We need you on the ground to carry us across the finish line.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
Valentina Gomez. Where do we go from here. Where do we go from here
She can start by shaving her arm pits, maybe work on some toning exercsises and changing her voice so it doesn't sound like she just woke up and slammed the trailer park down on her way outside to take a dump. Other than that, she's amazing

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT