ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93 and 151

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
are quaking in some shoes.

Former young victim of Jeffrey Epstein and his Elites sued Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation.

7 out of at apparently least 151 Epstein clients who allegedly abused underage girls no longer have Defendant Maxwell as an ally in hiding their identity.

Maxwell dropped her objections to revealing them in the civil lawsuit after her recent criminal conviction.

Her lawyer says "the John Does have their own lawyers - they can fight on - we're out."

Will these alleged predators be publicly revealed - ala Prince Phillip?

I figure if a British Prince can't stay anonymous, the answer is "tell the world."

tenor.gif

I have a sneaky suspicion we all know one of them - maybe 2.
I have a sneaky suspicion past and future Presidential timbers are a-shiver.

Hell hath no fury like a pimp's client book.

Nope. Trump never went to the Island. He also banned him from Mara Lago. Believe me if there was anything there it would've come out years ago. They did everything they could to bring DJT down.
We'll see. Sure hung together a lot. Not like it is hard to imagine. His pics with his daughter bare creepy enough.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I don't care who it is. Just want all of them exposed. I just can't understand the attraction to young girls. And having a 15 year old daughter has only heightened that feeling.
This is not directed at your daughter at all but I think a lot of it has to do with the way a lot of them dress. They see all the stuff on social media and TV and try to look sexy at 15 and a lot of them succeed.

I don't care who it is. Just want all of them exposed. I just can't understand the attraction to young girls. And having a 15 year old daughter has only heightened that feeling.

This is not directed at your daughter at all but I think a lot of it has to do with the way a lot of them dress. They see all the stuff on social media and TV and try to look sexy at 15 and a lot of them succeed.
Understand what you're saying NPT but the predatory nature in which these people took advantage of "poor," desperate kids from west palm is disgusting.

Do we even know that all these non-parties are accused of wrongdoing? Maxwell's lawyer said at least two of them don't even oppose being named.

Understand what you're saying NPT but the predatory nature in which these people took advantage of "poor," desperate kids from west palm is disgusting.
Oh I agree with that completely... I was just noting that dress may have something to do with it but that doesn't mean it's an excuse. I never have and never will fall for the "they were asking for it excuse". I don't care if a woman/girl runs around naked it doesn't give a man a right to do anything.

I do shake my head at what teens wear out, but an older guy I worked with showed me the hot skirts women wore into the office in the late 60s and early 70s. Fashion if you want to call it that ebbs and flows.

Still, these guys went there with a purpose.

I've watched the two girls across the street grow up. This summer is going to be the one that determines how much of a creep I am.

Nope. Trump never went to the Island. He also banned him from Mara Lago. Believe me if there was anything there it would've come out years ago. They did everything they could to bring DJT down.
OMG It would have been a bloodbath. People are so duped I can't believe how bad it is.

Reactions: DANC
That's what I don't get. The number of beautiful women in So Fla that would line up for these people stretches to Key West. Wtf.
Not that I’ll ever know, but I gotta imagine there’s an income level where you get quality and discretion. So yeah, it doesn’t make sense. Kinda how Robert Kraft getting busted getting a $20 handy told you how much of a cheapskate he really is. Probably didn’t even tip.

And which party goer led to Epstine’s prison suicide?

Too much coincidence for basic prison incompetence, before trial, for me.

Reactions: DANC
He doesn't exactly sound very comfortable does he?

You could replace the definition of squeamish in the dictionary with that clip. Gates and (others like him) and his "Gavi" billions of dollars laundering operation along with his ID2020 is prolly the reason were in this mess...Nothing to see here.

If you're a billionaire and you take advantage of poor, underaged girls, you should be shot. There are plenty of adult women Bill Gates could have sex with.
My views on punishment for violent crimes are closer to Medieval Europe or Arabia than they are to any modern Western society

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT