ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Vonleh sent to the Bulls before

I don't consider him a part of the IU family for some reason...but Josh Smith always will be...

I don't consider him a part of the IU family for some reason...but Josh Smith always will be...

He single handily saved the program.
Had he come to IU instead of the NBA, he would have saved coach's job for another year or two. Then again, one can make a similar argument, that by not coming, he is personally responsible for Crean.

He single handily saved the program.
Had he come to IU instead of the NBA, he would have saved coach's job for another year or two. Then again, one can make a similar argument, that by not coming, he is personally responsible for Crean.

Kelvin Sampson's 3 way calls are the reason we ended up with Crean. Herbert meddling in the athletic department eventually led to IU being forced to clean up after him. Crean was willing to take on the task.

Kelvin Sampson's 3 way calls are the reason we ended up with Crean. Herbert meddling in the athletic department eventually led to IU being forced to clean up after him. Crean was willing to take on the task.
Crean was willing to take the task on for 3.5 million a year! Did we get our money’s worth? I don’t think so;)

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Crean did a very good job at Indiana. I’m sick of people disrespecting his love for the school. He was no Bobby Knight, but he put his heart and soul into his job. He recruited multiple five star talent and multiple diamonds in the rough. Not every coach can win national championships but he loved Indiana.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Crean did a very good job at Indiana. I’m sick of people disrespecting his love for the school. He was no Bobby Knight, but he put his heart and soul into his job. He recruited multiple five star talent and multiple diamonds in the rough. Not every coach can win national championships but he loved Indiana.
And was well compensated which means he wasn’t motivated by love of school. Money and professional ambition.

Your post makes me want to vomit !

Says a guy that roots for two teams. LOL

Reactions: hgdownunder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT