ADVERTISEMENT

No vacancy!

quad runner

All-Big Ten
Jul 13, 2002
all. I get just as hopeful and excited about new coaches as much as many on here. The fact remains, we do not have an opening yet. I hope all the rumors are true, I just find it weird that no mainstream media has picked up on Creans departure. How can message board folks know and no leaks to a story starved media? I'm going to temper excimer till it is announced we have an opening. Here is hoping something is announced this week and Billy D is our guy

Reactions: ORG
all. I get just as hopeful and excited about new coaches as much as many on here. The fact remains, we do not have an opening yet. I hope all the rumors are true, I just find it weird that no mainstream media has picked up on Creans departure. How can message board folks know and no leaks to a story starved media? I'm going to temper excimer till it is announced we have an opening. Here is hoping something is announced this week and Billy D is our guy
That sounds like a wise and safe plan.

I don't think he is going anywhere but have not posted it until now in fear of being blasted for it.

I don't think he is going anywhere but have not posted it until now in fear of being blasted for it.
I think if he wins a few in the btt he possible is not going anywhere. I get laughed at but we have no evidence he is being fired with Fred in charge......

I know a ton of IU fan base is not even tuning in anymore. Seems a lot of people are watching Butler instead

I have not seen many games this year. I usually follow on my phone while out doing stuff or coaching myself. It is not worth planning my day or night around watching two hours of run and gun aau basketball. The games I have seen have made me not want to see much more.

I think if he wins a few in the btt he possible is not going anywhere. I get laughed at but we have no evidence he is being fired with Fred in charge......

I can't see if anything from here on will make a difference. Whatever the decision is going to be I have to think it's pretty far along and there's no turning back over a couple of BTT games.

I think he's gone.

Reactions: bailey777
I can't see if anything from here on will make a difference. Whatever the decision is going to be I have to think it's pretty far along and there's no turning back over a couple of BTT games.

I think he's gone.
I certainly do not think it should. I just do not trust our admins which I suppose I have said a million times.

Reactions: JD in Chicago
I certainly do not think it should. I just do not trust our admins which I suppose I have said a million times.

I don't blame you Bailey. Glass has never done anything to hold Crean accountable it's hard to believe that he ever will. If Glass hangs on too long though, he'll feel his own heat.

He's gone, it's over. The only way it is credible for him to remain is with a contract extension that ain't happening. It didn't happen last year, and it certainly would be crucified in the media if it were to happen now. FG ain't that dumb to go down with the ship ... I'm near certain since WE are the real fan base, the consensus around the state is that Crean has lost it, we can already expect just as bad next year, and time to part ways while Tommy can get a new gig and save face blaming injuries. It's done.

Reactions: moneyadvisor

I think he's gone.
That's not like you Hank but welcome aboard!

Well he is either gone or Glass extends him.His recruiting is already in the toilet. Imagine it getting even worse. No top level player will want to come here and play for an obviously dead duck coach.
I have little faith in Glass to do the right thing here. But I do think Crean is gone.

Well he is either gone or Glass extends him.His recruiting is already in the toilet. Imagine it getting even worse. No top level player will want to come here and play for an obviously dead duck coach.
I have little faith in Glass to do the right thing here. But I do think Crean is gone.
Hope you're right! Missouri seems like a good landing spot for Crean. He's recruited the state and his resume is good enough for that job. PLEASE GO TOM so IU can shine again!

I know a ton of IU fan base is not even tuning in anymore. Seems a lot of people are watching Butler instead
I stopped 3 weeks ago. Blood pressure down and happiness returning to my life. I'll tread the waters again next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT