ADVERTISEMENT

NJ Earthquake

In the crazy world of cheap infrastructure solutions, we have a client in New Hampshire who is completely offline with the exception of their eCommerce site that sits on AWS. No phones in their call center, no email, no nothing, can't ship product, can't take orders, sent most of their people home.

Hope everyone is ok.

That said, the Chris Christie jokes will abound.

200w.gif

Was at a bar in Grand Central Station basement yesterday when everyone's phones started blasting the emergency alert. Saw "earthquake" and everyone was puzzled, but just continued doing what they do.

We were on a train mins before when it happened, didn't feel anything, obviously.

In the bar at 10:30 on a Friday morning?

I like the cut of your jib.
The brother of one of my old partner’s worked by the wtc on 911. After the planes hit he went to a bar and got bombed. Trashed and stumbling he walked out and got immediately covered in ash. A paramedic saw him and put him in an ambulance thinking he was injured and notified his wife. Wife shows at the hospital at the time they realized he was just real drunk. Final nail in that marriage

The brother of one of my old partner’s worked by the wtc on 911. After the planes hit he went to a bar and got bombed. Trashed and stumbling he walked out and got immediately covered in ash. A paramedic saw him and put him in an ambulance thinking he was injured and notified his wife. Wife shows at the hospital at the time they realized he was just real drunk. Final nail in that marriage
Of all the ways to dump a damn woman! This dude should go on a self improvement ; How to take out the trash, speaking tour!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT