ADVERTISEMENT

Nice to see

Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers...i always liked his game, wanted to see what he could do at 100%....i guess he might stay but really cannot see that

This was all part of a sting operation by CTC and the IUPD reports, which I have spent hours reading entirely, are full of holes!!!

Also, I see no consideration to the fact this could have been used for medicinal purpose: for Davis to help with post-concussion symptoms and for HMP to help him ease muscles enough to physically remove his head from his ass.

It's only May and next season is already off to a rocky start. Gonna be fun everyone. Get yo popcorn ready!

It's only May and next season is already off to a rocky start. Gonna be fun everyone. Get yo popcorn ready!

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

My favorite post in reference to this topic is that IU doesn't need potheads on the team.

The person who wrote this lives in a cave. If the NCAA actually did hair tests..

Only BYU would have enough players to field a team, and that's a huge maybe.

Is "The Movement" some kind of lingo related to Mexican Cartels?

Something about production moving from the cartels to the US? There's no way it's related to on-court basketball production.

Is "The Movement" some kind of lingo related to Mexican Cartels?

Something about production moving from the cartels to the US? There's no way it's related to on-court basketball production.

No one smokes Mexican cartel schwag anymore. Everyone smokes American grown dank now. They've (Cartels) even started moving to heroin because their crap brick scwag sat and rotted last year, American growers have done more to win the war on drugs and crime than all the corrupt politicians and police depts in the world combined.

ISTH is reporting that someone noticed the smell of ganja coming from a second story window and police were called to investigate. WTF??? They must have been doing some serious blazing. I always felt anything above a ground floor was pretty safe as far as smoke wafting out..... ???

McHoop

Reactions: MillerTime
ISTH is reporting that someone noticed the smell of ganja coming from a second story window and police were called to investigate. WTF??? They must have been doing some serious blazing. I always felt anything above a ground floor was pretty safe as far as smoke wafting out..... ???

McHoop

Yea, that's the weird part. Can you imagine a night on campus when you don't smell it. I smell a big huge rat fink in this mess, with an ulterior motive. Where was C-$ on Monday?

And, really, they should have vaped it, it's 2015 and vapes have been around for awhile, if they can afford 300 for a bag, (assuming it's dank) they could afford a $40 quality vape.

Reactions: C-$
Yea, that's the weird part. Can you imagine a night on campus when you don't smell it. I smell a big huge rat fink in this mess, with an ulterior motive. Where was C-$ on Monday?

Priller trying to save his spot. Isn't he a campus fav ... and you know all creaning fingers are pointing one direction.

Wait ... are the schollie numbers good now? I don't even want to try to find them in this new format. OC, most people want Maker still, I think.

PS - The looks of Peegs main page doesn't jive with these forums schema. Looks like 2 different sites and act that way a lot of the time too.

Priller trying to save his spot. Isn't he a campus fav ... and you know all creaning fingers are pointing one direction.

Wait ... are the schollie numbers good now? I don't even want to try to find them in this new format. OC, most people want Maker still, I think.

PS - The looks of Peegs main page doesn't jive with these forums schema. Looks like 2 different sites and act that way a lot of the time too.
I don't even visit the front page anymore.

Schollie numbers work out for the moment.

Gotta make room for 3 months of Thon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT