ADVERTISEMENT

Next Season's Rotation

MikeHoncho69

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2018
I'm curious to know who you all think will be getting consistent minutes when the season begins in November. Obviously, it will change over the course of the season, but when the Hoosiers tip-off in their first game of the season, I think the following guys will be part of Archie's rotation:

- Al Durham
- Devonte Green
- Rob Phinisee
- De'Ron Davis
- Justin Smith
- Race Thompson
- Joey Brunk
- Trayce Jackson-Davis
- Damezi Anderson
- Jerome Hunter (if healthy)

In the worst case scenario that Hunter isn't healthy and can't play, I'd expect Armaan Franklin to step right in and get a few spot minutes.

Also, the addition of a grad transfer or another 2019 kid will alter how this looks, but, for now, I believe this is most likely what we'll see with the available players.

I'm curious to know who you all think will be getting consistent minutes when the season begins in November. Obviously, it will change over the course of the season, but when the Hoosiers tip-off in their first game of the season, I think the following guys will be part of Archie's rotation:

- Al Durham
- Devonte Green
- Rob Phinisee
- De'Ron Davis
- Justin Smith
- Race Thompson
- Joey Brunk
- Trayce Jackson-Davis
- Damezi Anderson
- Jerome Hunter (if healthy)

In the worst case scenario that Hunter isn't healthy and can't play, I'd expect Armaan Franklin to step right in and get a few spot minutes.

Also, the addition of a grad transfer or another 2019 kid will alter how this looks, but, for now, I believe this is most likely what we'll see with the available players.

You realize that you just listed the entire roster right? Franklin only if Hunter can not go, but you mentioned 11 guys in there in same way and that is what we have not counting walk ons. I would bet everyone you mentioned will at some point be in the rotation!!!

Reactions: Hoosierdaddy_
5 DeRon/Brunk
4 TJD/Race
3 Hunter/Smith/Anderson
2 Green/|Durham/Franklin
1 Phinisee/Franklin

Reactions: turney333
You realize that you just listed the entire roster right? Franklin only if Hunter can not go, but you mentioned 11 guys in there in same way and that is what we have not counting walk ons. I would bet everyone you mentioned will at some point be in the rotation!!!
I listed the entire roster? Could you show me the walk-ons, too? Thanks.

I listed the entire roster? Could you show me the walk-ons, too? Thanks.

OK my bad, you listed every scholarship player!!! who knows who the walk ons will be besides the kid from Zionsville. Way to go out on the limb and say every scholarship kid could be in the rotation to start the year

Reactions: RickyRoe87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT