ADVERTISEMENT

New club to join

HOTFATGUYCLUBCONTENTSHOOT_22023-0332.jpg

Why use this forum to announce your coming out? Good luck!
Come join us!

we need the season to start so we can start talking real bball and game results. Some strange shit happening on this board. been a long summer. People are getting edgy.
A long summer? If you hold the key to slowing down time and the changing of seasons, please pass it along.

Yet, I’m with ya. Bring on the season, the summer is always boring here.

Three weeks to the UT scrimmage. That will be elucidating — so many new players to see for the first time.
any chance Cav (or anyone) will stream the scrimmage?? or is it 'secret'?

I usually don't get too much out of the cupcake fest in Nov/Dec other than scratching the bball itch. Although last year...the fact that we weren't blowing out the cupcakes by 30+...was quite telling, as we figured out later in the season. As were the beatdowns to UConn and Auburn.

any chance Cav (or anyone) will stream the scrimmage?? or is it 'secret'?

I usually don't get too much out of the cupcake fest in Nov/Dec other than scratching the bball itch. Although last year...the fact that we weren't blowing out the cupcakes by 30+...was quite telling, as we figured out later in the season. As were the beatdowns to UConn and Auburn.
They’re selling tickets to it and it’s a good opponent. I think it will be streamed somewhere, but I’m not sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT